“clean and pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stardust Inn

Stardust Inn
You added Stardust Inn to your Saves list
Stardust Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5528 Buchanan Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3T8, Canada   |
Ranked #103 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
new york city
“clean and pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

wow, even from the highway we could see the motel with all the bright lights! The rooms were very clean, and satisfying. The prices weren't expensive. It was very well worth the price.
The employees were very generous and welcoming. I would definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2008

Very reasonably priced, extremely clean, and was exactly as the pictures are on the internet. Free parking. Short distance from the falls, can walk or park around falls for $1.00 an hour or $5.00 all day. Management was very helpful and kind. Great experience from PA couple, senior citizens. We stayed 3 nights. Okay continential breakfast in their breakfast room. Would definitely stay again!

• Liked — cleaniness and appearance
  • Disliked — 2nd floor
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Like I said cheap yea... Not clean at all the beds that is, when we pulled the sheets to sleep man peoples hair that slept there before us and it was too late to call maid service so we pulled of the sheets. After we checked out I checked out my online banking they freakin charged me $200 for dirty sheets and towels. I told them I didn't use the sheets too dirty from last time and as for towels they said its damaged from make-up. They didn't even call me foe the charge I called them. SO BEWARE!

• Liked — Cheap
  • Disliked — Thieves
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

I just wanted to add my positive review of this hotel. I stayed for one night and found it perfect for my needs. It is within walking distance of the falls and any other attractions that I wanted to visit, as well as being clean and safe. I was not looking for anything 'fancy,' just a place to lay my head and I am definitely glad I chose the Stardust.

The staff was very friendly whenever we needed anything and I was impressed to learn that they provide continental breakfast in the morning (juice, coffee, tea, toast, cereal, doughnuts).

As I noted above the rooms were not fancy, but had a tv, microwave and fridge and everything was very clean.

If I ever return to visit the falls, I will definitely look into booking a room at the Stardust Inn again!

• Liked — The price!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
quebec
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2008

This place is so dirty, there were beer labels everywhere in the room and the shower wasn't clean... don't go there

• Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2007

We went to see the lights festival and stayed at this motel. What a Nice Inn. the rooms were decorated nicely and well maintained. The room was cleaned above average and staff were so polite. Thankyou for everything, and making our family stay a pleasant one. We will be returning again next summer .

Thanks so much!!!

The Riaz Family

Stayed December 2007
Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2007

When we checked in to our room, we were horrified to see how filthy
it was. You don't want to know what was dried up on the blankets.
The bathroom hadn't been cleaned and it was overall dirty. We had
read the notice on the back of our door realized we couldn't get a refund or deposit back after check in. We had to go out and by disenfectant spray and bath room cleaner and cleaned the room our selves and still felt un comfortable after. We were supposed to stay 4 days but after 2 we cut our losses and left. We woke up itching and scratch for the whole time we stayed there. The room was also very dark and dingy. Only one lamp in the room (Probably so you couldn't see the dirt). I am getting itchy writing this review

• Stayed August 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Stardust Inn? Share your experiences!