“Go There” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
$43*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Greg Frewin's "IMAGINE" is a family friendly show featuring large exotic cats, showgirls and never-before-seen illusions which have astounded over a half million guests. Recently coined "THE BEST MAGICIAN IN THE WORLD"- World Magic Awards (Los Angeles). Greg brings his magic review show to the heart of Niagara Falls in his very own 700-seat Las Vegas style dinner theatre. Greg earned his title by winning first place in all the World's top magic competitions, a feat that has never been duplicated. He's appeared on the world's top stages such as The Flamingo Hilton, Caesar's Palace, the Tropicana in Las Vegas, & has been featured in over 35 TV shows worldwide.
canada
“Go There”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family have been to this show 4 times. It has changed twice but you never get sick of it. It is my daughter's 1st choice of places to go when we visit Niagara. We have pics with the tiger from every time we have been (since my daughter was 2 she is now 5). We have not tried the buffet yet but will on the next visit as it looks amazing. Drinks are priced fair & overall it is a good night out. Kids are glued to the show throughout & some of Greg's magic is simply unbelievable. I have figured a couple out but that does not take away how awesome the illusion is. Our previous visit was my daughters 5th birthday so we went VIP & she loved it. If you have not been I would say go & if you have then go again. Well worth the money. Some hotel packages give free tickets to the show but paid tickets get you closer (we have had both).

Visited March 2014
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Jazzee... for a RAP artist... you are VERY SMART!
I can't tell you how happy we are that you keep coming back and you keep loving the show! That is without a doubt our best testimonial! You've actually figured out a couple of the tricks? Wow, you have come quite a few times, Greg hasn't even figured out half of his tricks...lol.
All the best to you and your lovely family! Can't wait to see you again!
Have a magical summer (if it ever gets here)!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
canada
3 attraction reviews
“It's a MUST see in Niagara Falls.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went to two magic shows last month. One was at casino Fallsview, the other one was at Greg Frewin.Greg's performance is way better than the one performed at casino even without fancy stage and dancers. He has unique style to attract people's attention. I always suggest friends to see the show if they come to Niagara Falls after the first time I went to the show a few years ago.
I don't think any kids can do that even that "smart" reviwer. Honestly, you shouldn't go to any lived show which cost you a penny. Stay at home, turn on youtube, you'll have the best seat for nothing.:) Anyways, I really enjoyed the show and the drinks. I highly recommend this to everybody if you come to the Falls.

Visited January 2014
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
You went and saw 2 magic shows in 1 week? Wow, I think I'm more impressed by that than anything else...lol. Glad that you enjoyed our show! I know of the other show that you had the chance of seeing, and by all measure it too is a wonderful performance! Having said that, your comments are very complimentary and for that Greg and I would like to say "Thank You!".
We are extremely proud of what we offer and YOUR 5-STAR RATING does not go unnoticed! Have a magical summer, and we hope to see you back in the near future!
Ontario, Canada
“Good Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My goodness, some people can be harsh. We went for the dinner show last night with my husband's work, and it was a lot of fun. I guess if you want to nitpick, you can, but we thought the food was good, the seating was fine, and the show was extremely entertaining. I know there are great deals to be had for the show, and I think this is a wonderful thing to do with family or a bunch of friends. It's a good, clean show, which is sometimes difficult to find, and overall we totally enjoyed it, and would happily do it again.

Visited February 2014
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
YOUR seat is waiting for you upon your arrival should you return! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Of course, we could not agree with you more. Always appreciate someone taking their time out of their day to write a pawsitive review!
Iselin, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
“good family entertainment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

The show is entertaining but doesn't offer anything new. It isn't a big budget production but is good enough to pass the time and be entertaining. I've seen a David Copperfield show in Los Angeles, and this was no where near as elaborate. The show opens with his three attractive female assistants dancing. I'm not sure what was lacking, but they seemed amateurish. There are several illusions with assistants disappearing from or appearing in magical boxes or cages with various swords and/or rods cutting through them. Also appearing in various acts are a couple tropical birds and three tigers. In addition to the stage illusions, he performs several close up card tricks and paper folding tricks which are projected on big screens, so everyone can see.

He recruits people from the audience to help with a couple acts. I was recruited for the magical duck in the bucket act. I stood at one end of the stage holding a wooden bucket from which a duck magically appeared.

We bought the buffet lunch option for the 1pm show. It definitely helps to get there on time for the lunch because seating is not reserved. We were a party of only 2 and probably got the best table at center stage in the orchestra section. It's a small buffet offering a salad, baked chicken, pasta, rice with beef or pork, and a dessert. Vegetarians can request a dish especially prepared for them.

At the end of the show, you can have your picture taken in a cage next to one of his tigers. Of course you're separated by a divider. I think the print cost $20, and the proceeds are for the care of the animals. He also signs autographs and poses for photographs (with your camera) in the lobby.

Visited February 2014
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review, and thanks for helping us out in the show. I'm glad that you found the show entertaining!
Hamilton, Canada
“great value stunning show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

wow what a show do not know how he did that time after time the buffet was well done for the money tigers were awesome and showmanship as good as vegas well done i would recommend
all day long

Visited February 2014
hapygoluky, General Manager at Greg Frewin Theatre, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
5-STARS! WOW! How could 2 reviews come in with such completely different opinions? There is no way you are related to the person who wrote a review before you. Thank you for such a wonderful review and rating!