“The Jetted Tub was the Only Good Thing” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Niagara Falls Courtside Inn

Save Saved
You added Niagara Falls Courtside Inn to your Saves list
Niagara Falls Courtside Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5640 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3X5, Canada (Formerly Camelot Inn)   |
Ranked #128 of 139 hotels in Niagara Falls
“The Jetted Tub was the Only Good Thing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

-NOT COMFORTABLE
-SERVICE DESK WAS UNHELPFUL
-CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Front Desk/Office
-nevered had a hotel asked so much info for checking in
-when we checked out the OFFICE was closed?
-staff un friendly/

save yourself from coming here not not worth it, i know booking over long weekends are expensive but not worth it saving your money for this place.

We had stayed perviously at the other hotels in niagara and this was not worth it

these people need to renovate and do some serious cleanly, the city needs to shut them down for unsanitary.

Room Tip: don't book it!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the worst hotel rooms have no working smoke alarms period no daily housekeeping service period rooms smell like cigarette smoke all the time the management here are the worst stuff is falling apart in the bathrooms the beds are like sleeping on concrete this pile of junk should be condemned or torn down to dust I am threatening to get the fire Marshall in this piece of junk motel

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
acton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is cheap and in a medium location. The rooms are VERY dated. Had to get our own toilet paper. No phone in the room, and walls were dirty. DO NOT book this hotel for a family vacation. I've been to a lot of hotels and not a fussy person, but this place stretched what I think is sleepable.!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Ok, first we booked via booking.com, we went to NF this past saturday..memorial weekend, 2014, and got there.....it looked so run down, DIRTY mattress in the parking lot, Hotels were booked up being memorial weekend...Ok, we'll give it a try! against my better judgement we checked in. NO offense meant...but ENGLISH ...wasn't easy to understand. We get to our room. ..open the door, and seen cigarette ashes ALL over the floor, the smell of smoke was so profound!! i mean..bad!! the carpet was DIRTY, STAINED and full of cigarette burns. NO AC and the Windows had no screens, inviting not just bugs, but the scary people who just seemed to hang around the parking lot, Ok, lets check the beds!! Dark brown hair under the blanket ... and I swear...a BLOOD stain where your head would be!! ok... went to the desk.. told them we HAD to leave, totally unacceptable, I even did this quietly, in hopes of getting all my money back... well $124.00 was the total, they gave me $50.00 back..They were RUDE, MEAN, and down right NASTY.. . I took the money and RAN!!! My son had a room at Michaels INN (which i would GLADLY recommend to anyone!) so we stayed with him. THANK GOD!!! When i say this place was BAD... that is such an understatement !!! I WOULD SLEEP IN MY CAR, I WOULD SLEEP ON THE STREET!, I WOULD SLEEP IN A GUTTER... BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER< NEVER< SLEEP HERE !!

Room Tip: there are no good rooms! Run.. and Run Fast !!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cambridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband drove down to the Falls and decided to spend the weekend. We drove around and came across the Courtside Inn Motel, after first impressions, we didn't expect a 5 star motel, however we left happy and got much more than we expected!

The rooms are simple, but clean and the wifi was actually a surprise bonus! We were told that due to new management, the motel was going through some changes, and I must say we were very happy with everything.

The location is AMAZING, especially for the price you pay! The Falls are just a 5mins walk! I will definitely be back when the weather gets better so we can enjoy the walk to Falls even more!

The highlight of our stay has to be the nice, friendly and welcoming owner! He went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed, from towels and extra pillows to recommending the best restaurants!

I think new management was EXACTLY what this motel needed!

We had an amazing stay and would definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014
Hamilton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Do not stay at this motel it's very dirty and the employees and residents are sketchy. We had reservations from booking.com and our room wasn't ready + they gave us a room key to somebody's else room who opened the door half naked when we tried to get in. Then when we tried to get our money back they put up a fight and the owner freaked out on my boyfriend.. We got our money back but definitely not worth your time or money this motel was brutal and sketchy do not stay here!

• Stayed April 2014
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went to visit a friend in the area. Only stayed here cause I got a good deal on one of the voucher Wagjag type sites. Did not check out the reviews ahead of time.... but should have.

Voucher said free upgrade to Jacuzzi room if available. Got there, confirmed there was a Jacuzzi room available but they would not extend the upgrade.

Received a regular room..... and then they charged me for parking. Room was at least clean.
But needs upgrades/maintenance. Some of the light fixtures were falling out of the wall. Weirdest thing was the windows. I got a room on the second level and the windows go right down to the floor.........but the curtains don't go to the floor. So unless you block the window with pillows (like I saw a few people do) anyone on the street level walking by can look up into your room.

There is suppose to be wireless internet. But I couldn't get it to work. I think they might just have a router up to connect to but no actual internet connection.

Hot water and heat were working so at least I was lucky compared to some of the other reviewers.

There is no staff at night nor a phone number to call so if there are any issues at night you need to deal with it yourself.

Do yourself a favour and spend a few more bucks elsewhere. You will be glad you did.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Niagara Falls Courtside Inn? Share your experiences!