Great place of a Weekend Winter getaway.
Hotel resort spa with Nice indoor waterpark, smaller than some of the more popular ones in the falls,just the right size.
Not overcrowded small lines very family-friendly.
Waterpark clean water changing room on a busy day.
Great wave pool, rides, toddler area and adults only hot tub area.
Food from on site restaurant was good moderately priced, Nice portions. Will stay here again, package the best way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americana is a unique Niagara Falls Hotel offering the ultimate family vacation retreat and corporate conference centre.Some of the treasury of amenities you will find at the Americana include Waves Indoor Waterpark - a premier waterpark in Niagara Falls featuring a retractable roof, slides and more; a large outdoor recreational area and playground with gazebos and barbecues; Senses Spa & Boutique, a full-service spa for those who want to get away and relax; free wireless internet, on-site restaurant and bar and over 21,000 square feet of meeting, banquet or wedding space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Americana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americana Resort Niagara Falls