“Niagara Falls vacation” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 North Of The Falls

You added Super 8 North Of The Falls to your Saves list
Super 8 North Of The Falls
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4009 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #71 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
ROCKWOOD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Nice room. Worth upgrading to the King Jacuzzi suite.
Very clean. central location to the Falls and Niagara on the Lake, but not walking distance.
Would stay again. very affordable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 North Of The Falls, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here with a group of college students. The rooms are always clean and each time I come I can tell that all the rooms are being updated. The students were pleased with the rooms, though we had 4 in one of the rooms and they were not given enough towels for 4 people. I am sure as they do the updates more towels will become available. The breakfast choices were adequate for the price of the rooms, which are a great value. We will be returning in the future and will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
super8NiagaraFalls, Manager at Super 8 North Of The Falls, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
thanks for staying at SUPER8,North of the falls. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I have seen some of the reviews here. And like wth. Why would people write stupid things here? It's bad.. This and that.... Come on now. Unless you are the cheap version of prince FENCY! Other than that you will like it here. Hotels isn't your home. You are sleeping on a bed someone slept before! So get over it. Saw some pics here in the Site and they are not even the pic of that hotel. Anyway. So this place is beautiful. Look nice, calm feeling and bright from outside. I am from ny and it's always busy and crowded. But this hotel gives you that nice relaxing moments. This place is affordable and you get what you pay for! There might be few papers laying here and there at the parking lot but ITS NOT GOING TO KILL YOU! SO CHILL! As far as it goes to the room, I am very impressed. I met Mr. BEN there. Cool dude. I usually have bad memories! But I actually remembered his name because he was very nice and respectful. My girl drank a lot and she dropped some wine on the bed sheets, I called the desk & Ben personally came down to my room with his room cleaner and took care of it. And yes I gave her the tips! I wouldn't give tips to someone who is rude and mean according to some of the comment here! So people who said bad things Bout this place, it prove them wrong! Also try to get back in hotel by 11pm cause parking lot might get packed! Cause this hotel is always FULL! Another point that makes this place a nice place to stay. Like I said, if you have your FENCY pants on then spend some more money and go live somewhere else. For a middle class family its PERFECT! If you don't believe me you can go visit this place and see it yourself. Ben will show you around. But guys take my word for it. It's a nice place with affordable price!

• Stayed January 2012

Been to Super 8 North Of The Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 North Of The Falls

Address: 4009 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3E4, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #71 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 North Of The Falls 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Super 8 North Of The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
Super 8 Niagara Falls

If you own or manage Super 8 North Of The Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.