“Boston Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
York, Pennsylvania
“Boston Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Pretty much a Dave & Busters with pizza as a specialty. The pizza was good, the drinks were great and reasonably priced. They were pretty dead when we went but the waitress was friendly and attentive. Overall a good place to go for pizza and beer.

Visited October 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Needs some work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Only ordered nachos but they were not very good. Added spicy chicken. It was cubed chicken with hot sauce poured on them. The chips were not preheated. The cheese combo was gross. Expected much better

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Go somewhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Slow service, rude manager on duty, dismal overpriced food, chicken tastes like blubber, not real meat and restaurant felt dirty.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
wILLOWICK
“OHIO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

good sports bar, prices aren't super cheap but they changed tv (one of many) so we could watch OSU football. Very friendly. Big gaming area for kids. We didn't have any but bar is far enough away, that we weren't bothered.

Visited September 2012
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Stay Away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ate dinner here on 9/20/12. My husband ordered a personal meat pizza and I ordered the chicken alfredo. The food did come up fast but my pasta was cold! I informed the waitress who did take my plate away (including my fork which was on the plate) and brought it back a few minutes later with my fork still on the plate. The dish was now hot but it was the worst alfredo sauce I've ever had. Tasted like it was from the jar. And I was creeped out that my fork went with the dish. My husband did like his pizza. The bill came and the waitress apologized that she couldn't take my meal off of the check (I didn't eat much of it) because the manager doesn't allow it. Her exact words were: "We can't take meals off of bills because the manager says that there are too many people unhappy with their food so they would be taking meals off all the time." Wow. I can't even believe she told us this! The food was EXPENSIVE and bad. We will never eat at another Boston Pizza!

• Visited September 2012