“GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fallsview Casino Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
You added Fallsview Casino Resort to your Saves list
6380 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 7X5, Canada   |
Ranked #7 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

What an awesome hotel and I think the best in Niagara. Close to everything, fantastic views from the room and complex has shops and eateries around. We liked this because it was very cold outside and we didn't have to have our jackets on in the complex. Rooms were very spacious with lovely rooms. Best room on our travels so far. Highly recommend,

Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been at this property about 6 times in the last 7 years-I am not much of a gambler but
there is always something to do or something to see,the feeling of excitement is always there-
the rooms are clean (I have been in several different ones)-the shows are always great-note
you must go to the pontevechio restaurant next to the casino, amazing!!!.also you have to go to the spa,you will feel like a new person.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I have written several reviews on this property in the past.....everything I said before stands true today. So consider this an update.

We have been coming here about four times a year since it opened in 2004.
The service and staff are first class. Front desk, room service, casino staff....all excellent. Again and again.
Value for dollar.....if you gamble, you are comped for your room at a certain level. We have always been really pleased with the value.
The view.....there is no better view of Niagara, so let's leave it at that. Unless you take the helicopter ride.

Internet is a bit slow. So slow that I could not even run a Speedtest evaluation. This means the overall speed is less than 2 MBPS.

BUT.....you are not in Niagara to surf the net. You are here for lots of excitement and things to do.

And this hotel puts you directly in the center of it all.

This complex is a Vegas style operation with first-class shops, restaurants and a world-class casino that covers the floor space of a football field.

And if you walk out the doors and go less than a half mile down the hill, you are now looking directly at both American and Canadian falls. In person. In your face. No You Tube video. You are HERE.

Try it. You will be hooked.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

we stayed here on family day weekend and had no complaints. our room had the view of the Canadian falls and it was spectacular. Room décor was good and it was clean. My son was just staring at the view with amazement. my 84 yrs. old mother in law came with us and it was convenient for her to go to the casino as the casino is just down with one simple elevator ride. we also watch a show and had a great time. we did not even walk out as we enjoyed using the hot tub and the pool though it is small but clean and lots of clean towels. The Hilton pool is better. Valet parking was great though that night was crowded. We had no issue with front desk and food court has good option. No need to go out and the restaurant infront of it are all good named restaurant. Bathroom was clean and good. No hot water problem. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Brampton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Not good at all for a family vacation. For the hotels capacity the pool is exceptionally small, along with a hot tub that was absolutely filthy and could maybe fit two people comfortably at most. Awful customer service at front desk too, most unhelpful I've ever encountered . Got out check or changed to a late check out and when we went down to return our keys we were accused of lying about calling for a later check out. Bath tub was also dirty in the $700 room we stayed in, expected more. Would not stay there again.
Only positive feedback would be the customer service In the spa

Stayed February 2014
Ajax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing we attended valentines day. From the point of check in to our hotel room the staff was most helpful mind you this was our first time there and I was not disappointed! One thing I loved about this hotel it is conveniently connected to the casino you don't have to go in the cold for anything once you park your car you have access to restaurants, shows , casino and stores to shop. Our room was on the 31st floor the concierge department (Karen )was so helpful in booking our dinner reservations, even putting rose pedals on the bed pre-arranged for a surprise for my husband. Making sure all our t's and i's were crossed and dotted. Champagne was waiting for us in our hotel room. I felt like a celebrity. Every dollar I paid was worth it. I will for sure be back again. Thanks goes out to Karen and the hilton team! Breakfast was good too!

Room Tip: High floor rooms are nice you can see the falls...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband, 4 year old and I stayed at the Fallsview in January of 2014. Although we booked in advance and it was a Thursday night, we were given a room that was accessible and that had a broken heating system. The accessibility wasn't such an issue except that there was no tub for my daughter and when we showered, the water went all over the bathroom floor as there is no ledge to keep the water n (safety yes I know but not for us).
Anyone who's in Ontario, knows how extremely cold this winter has been. The temperatures were in the -20s that night and we arrived pretty late and tried to put our daughter to bed and get some rest. I noted how cold it was and called down to the front desk who told me to turn the heat up. The room didn't warm at all and we were freezing. I called down again and was told maintenance would come up. He finally arrived at about 1am. My 4 year old was wide awake of course. He said the fan was broken and he'd return with parts and tools. About half an hour later, he was working away right beside our bed until 2:30 am. I appreciate that it's not his fault and he needed to fix the issue and he did. However, the hotel should've realized that the heat wasn't working there.
Our room was comped and I should've realized there is no such thing as a free lunch. We lost over $800 in the casino, spent a fortune on food, went to the amusement park in town, bowled at Boston Pizza, etc., We moved over to the Hilton for the next night,where we normally stay and had a great room. The Hilton actually charges less than the Fallsview and has renovated and large rooms. I cannot believe the prices Fallsview charges for it's proximity to the casino!
I for one was sorely disappointed and feel that the room we got hadn't been used for some time as no one had requested an accessible room. There was no way that a prior guest wouldn't have complained about the lack of heat and the maintenance person confirmed as much. Since we were comped, we were given that room and it felt almost disrespectful. If we had received a decent room and service, I would've stayed again and paid for the privelege, however, after this experience, I am ok spending my money at one of the many other competitors in Niagara Falls.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fallsview Casino Resort? Share your experiences!