“Worst casino for poker !” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fallsview Casino Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Fallsview Casino Resort
You added Fallsview Casino Resort to your Saves list
6380 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 7X5, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toms River, New Jersey
“Worst casino for poker !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I did not stay here. No clue how rooms are. I did park here and attempt to play poker. After waiting 30 minutes to get on a table I was told I needed "Canadian " money. After going to the cashier and changing my money I was told the 1/2 no limit was closed. "Go to the other casino" he said. A 35 minute walk! They had 1 table and a rude manager. This casino sucks.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed here many times, commentary of the casino.

It's a great view from the room overlooking the falls especially at night.

The food is amazing too, we always had the breakfast in the morning after gambling all night lol.

It's prime location 2 mins from the strip and the falls.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a great hotel with a wonderful view. My room was on the 26th floor and had an amazing view of the Horseshoe Falls. The room was comfortable and quiet. The beds were comfortable, with the exception of the pillows which seemed hard at first, but I actually slept pretty well. I liked that the shower was separate from the tub, and there were many nice, small touches like light switches that have a small light to see in the dark. There are plenty of restaurants from a steakhouse to a Tim Horton’s in the food court on the lower level. I only have one small drawback. There’s a small window that opens and it was great to hear the falls; I’d planned to leave it open all night, both for the fresh air and for the nice sound. However, the combination of lights outside the window and the lack of a screen meant there too many bugs out there to leave the window open at night. This was just a minor irritation at a near perfect hotel.

Room Tip: Request a high floor for a better view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Whitby ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel coming back from Boston. The view of the falls was great, the elevator was hot, room was standard and the bed was uncomfortable, and bring your own pillow's they were terrible. The food was not bad, but the floor was dirty, and I almost slipped on something that was not cleaned up on the floor. I complained and nothing was done about it. Should of had more of a variety of food for the cost. $20.00 per person with out drinks. Over all, close to everything you could ask for.

Room Tip: The higher the view, the better you see the falls. And less noise. Try to get the suite's with t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and stayed for 2 nights first week in August and I must say the room was beautiful. We got an early check in by accepting 2 queen beds rather than a king. I was concerned the room would feel crowded but it was very spacious with very large windows to take in the perfect view of the falls. We were on the 25th floor and I would highly recommend this height.

We will definitely stay at this hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Horseheads, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

On Wed. July 31, 2013 I visited the Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort and paid for the lunch buffet. The cost was $20.00 per person and I was expecting a feast. That was not the case. The selection looked expansive but it was a duplicate selection of items so you didn't have much to choose from. Also the quality was not good. Since this is rated as a world-class resort I expected more. On Thur. Aug. 1 I sent an email to the resort to ask for a refund. I did receive a phone call at my house but I wasn't home. They said they would call back but never have. I am very disappointed in the overall treatment of their customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at the Niagara Fallsview in a Fallsview room and it was an amazing experience. The hotel is not lacking anything! Food court downstairs, buffet on the premises and the view is breathtaking! It was raining during our stay and we were still able to enjoy the falls from our window! The room is pretty standard but spacious. We were able to catch a show downstairs and do some shopping in the mall on ground level without getting wet outside! Going to return on a dry weekend!

Room Tip: Ask for Fallsview, the view ia amazing!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fallsview Casino Resort? Share your experiences!