“Fresh and delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 429 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Love eating here!! Food is always fresh and tastes great!! Generous portions for a great price. Friendly staff, great service and a chef who really cares about the customers dining experience. A must to try.. you won't regret it!!

Niagara Falls
“rosed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Best breakfast place ever!! I had the breakfast in the pan with feta, spinach and asparagus and it was amazing!! My husband had the apple cinnamon pancakes and they were fantastic.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great Food and Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Triple Ds is my favourite spot for breakfast in the niagara region. Food is always great and fresh. Service is friendly and the prices are extremely reasonable. I can't recommend it enough.

“DD Delicious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Have been to Triple D's 4 times. Twice for breakfast and twice for lunch. You cannot go wrong no matter what you order. Everything is delicious. I went for lunch once and had the special which was a grilled vegetable wrap...the best I have ever had and the sweet potatoe chips are amazing. Breakfast was also amazing, lemon, blueberry ricotta pancakes....what can i say, they were to die for.....I love triple d's....Keep up the great work!!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect Start to the Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

After reading great reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to try this place out for breakfast to escape the high prices of Great Wolf Lodge. Our expectations weren't only met, they were hit-right-out-of-the-park exceeded. Upon entering, the first thing I noticed was how impeccably clean this place is. Our hostess greeted us warmly and kept our coffee cups full while we enjoyed an amazing meal with our three children. The menu is classic diner fare with a creative twist. Portions are very ample, prices are very reasonable and the food is cooked to perfection and presented well. I chose one of the specials: Three egg Reuben-style omelette (stuffed with corned beef, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing). Accompanying my meal were shredded home fries: so tasty and different. The hubby tried the Classic D's (pea meal, cheddar and egg on English muffin, again with those awesome fries). The kids went for French toast (the thickest I've ever seen!) and pancakes. When one of my daughters simply couldn't stuff in any more of the huge, fluffy blueberry pancakes, the cook himself brought her a take-home container - complete with a serving of loganberry syrup. We were so pleasantly surprised to have the cook come out and chat with the patrons: what a nice touch. I highly recommend Triple D's and will definitely return.