“Something different” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
Spring, Tx
“Something different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We wanted a French experience and got one. This little cafe is located a little out of the way but it paved the way for the rest of our day. The waitress gave us a lot of useful information about the area. The French Press coffee was so good. The French Onion soup was also very tasty. I wasn't crazy about the crepes. They were buckwheat and a little crispy. Not too much flavor. Had to use the maple syrup to give it some taste. Also VERY expensive. $60.00 for the two of us (Coffee, crepes, soup) I think a little on the high side for brunch. Very good waitress. Wish I had her name.

Visited August 2014

Rochester, New York
“Merveillux”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Came to the falls for a small get away with my daughter and was recommended this place by the owner of the B&B we were staying at and loved it so much came back a second time during our stay. This was just a small 8 minute walk from where we were staying and it made me feel as if I stepped right into an actual Parisien Bistro in Paris. Both times our servers were spot on with friendliness and attentiveness.
I ordered the crispy duck with lentils and my daughter the flank steak with fries. I have never had duck that tasted so good. Cooked to perfection and the lentils were seasoned just beautifully. My daughter's dish was so good she finished it in almost no time flat. I did get to taste some of what she ordered and it was very good too and the fries were to die for with taste and how well they were prepared. We liked this so much we came back the next day to sample the crepes and I had a glass of one of their special bubbly cocktails. The crepe was one of the best I have ever had and my cocktail were divine.
I only wish they stayed open later as we would have liked to visit one one time but it was around 9 o'clock on Saturday and they were closed.
I hope to be able to come here again and I will definitely tell others of this fabulous place.

Visited August 2014
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Skip the tourist traps and head to Paris Cafe. Excellent food and atmosphere. Both the sweet and savory creeps were fresh and excellent. We had fantastic service and would definitely return if in the area again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“bonjour madame and boy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hello acually you are better than the kegs yes you are yes you are. The kegs are badyou are the lucky number for reall

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, United States
“Lovely and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We planned to visit the Paris Crepes Cafe for lunch, but arrived later to Niagara Falls than we expected. We got to the cafe at 4pm and were informed that the kitchen was closed, but we could still order dessert crepes at that time. That was all we needed! We were the only ones in the quaint little stop, and we were tended to well. The crepes were amazing, but a little pricey. After one bite though, we realized it was worth it. This is a great stop for an afternoon snack!

Visited July 2014