“Taste like home” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
“Taste like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I was driving around and had not been to this part of Niagara yet, when I saw the front of Paris Crepes Cafe, I thought about home. It looks so much like a crêperie you could find in France. When I walked, I really forgot that I was in Niagara Falls, I was in France. I was so happy to see that they had "galettes de sarrazin", I ordered the Bofts and a Nutella crêpe for dessert.. Both were delicious, the waitress was very friendly and so was chef & owner Thierry, I really enjoyed my lunch there.
I will definitely recommend this place, it is a must in Niagara !!!

Webster, New York
“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We walked to the restaurant since we were staying nearby, and the walk made us a little skeptical. The restaurant is located in what will be a great little street but is currently a bit of a ghost town. However, once we entered we were glad we came. The restaurant was quiet for a Friday night, but our experience was great. My husband and I each ordered a savory crepe as an entree and shared a sweet crepe for dessert. The portions were perfect and the food delicious. Our waitress was very friendly and the atmosphere of the room is pure Paris. Don't be fooled by the sparse surroundings - this is a great place for a low-key, tasty meal.

Visited March 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
“Been Twice & Will Not Stop Returning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised finding this great restaurant and enjoyed our lunch thoroughly having INCREDIBLE french onion soup and sharing both a savoury and sweet crepe...Mmmmm...

We had to return and brought our parents for dinner and we were just as satisfied as our first visit. The restaurant has so much character....having been to Paris before, it really feels like you're in a little french bistro... Every dish the four of us had made our mouths water. If you like beef tenderloin, go for the PAVE DE BOEUF with the red wine sauce....puts The Keg and Canyon Creek to shame!

And, of course, you can't leave the place without a crepe! La Martinique has been my favourite! Tutti Frutti, La Mimi, and the savory La Parisienne did not disappoint! (sorry about my spelling)

Can't wait to bring more people there to show off this gem!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A little gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We wanted a little place for a wonderful meal and found just that. It looked like we were in Paris and the service was wonderful. Now lets talk about the food...what a great meal. Their menu makes it hard to decide because so many wonderful items to select from. We had french onion soup and it was now loaded with cheese, it was perfect! We also had, carrot ginger soup that was warming to the heart. The crepes were the best and as delicious as their presentation. So worth visiting!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kissimmee, Florida
“No refills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is not the breakfast restaurant I was expecting. Being from the United States, I was expecting all crepes to come with eggs, toast, home fries, etc. The crepes come alone. They are phenomenal though. I loved them. Having crepes at iHop just does not compare. Although crepes came alone, they are rather large and somewhat filling. I had the Tutti Fruitti Crepe ($8+) and my boyfriend ordered mussels in white wine sauce. He enjoyed it, but said it was a small portion. The downside is no refills. Although the server so graciously asked if I would like another tea, and then also so graciously charged me for it. That upset me, but the place is nice, beautiful, quaint, and hidden from the tourists, which was nice. My overall experience was great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere