“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Lawrence Ave
Transit: WEGO Niagara Falls Visitor Transportation. Check: http://www.wegoniagarafalls.com/ Bus lines 2, 3, 5 & 12. Check: http://www.niagararegion.ca/transit/default.aspx
dayton ohio
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Had read reviews on other sites and thought it was closed. But it's open as of feb. I think it was bistro cafe and they have dropped bistro and reopened. Crepes were amazing. Loved the strawberry Nutella! Husband got tuttii fruitti and la gringo burger. He loved both!
Awesome atmosphere!

90% Recommend
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Magic in Every Bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I found myself being transported to a little cafe in the south of France. The hospitality was warm, the food was fantastic and the evening was magic. I enjoyed the meet a great with the Chief it is a place that takes pride in what they do and it shows.

Also the crepes are to die for ! A must visit in anyones travels to the Falls. I had a chocolate strawberry crepe with a chi late after my meal and it was the perfect end to the evening.

Merci pour le bon service !

Providence, Rhode Island
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Family trip with finicky eating kids. Lovely wait staff and chef on hand. Everybody enjoyed dinner,onion soup was outstanding, sweet crepes with nutella and fruit were off the charts. Great wine list. On a personal note, we left a cell phone at the restaurant and returned to the United States before discovering. I called the restaurant and not only did they have the cell phone but Thierry, the owner, mailed it to us at his personal expense the next day. I would definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place took me back to Paris from the beautiful European decor, Parisien bistro style chairs, French music playing the background, to the French speaking host. The atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. We ordered three main courses-lamb shank, salmon, and beef. They were all excellent- flavourful, but not overpowering. We shared a crepe. It was huge, delicious and topped with tons of fruit and caramel. The presentation was well done. Service was great. If I had to be critical I would say the fries weren't crispy and the side salad could have used more vegetables.
Overall this was a fabulous dinner. We look forward to having dinner there again.

Hamilton, Canada
“Not as I'd hoped”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Atmosphere was lovely, when I walked out for a full minute I thought I was still drifting in a little Parisian cafe. Soft French music playing, tasteful paintings, not much privacy for the tables, though.

Food was decent. I loved the French onion soup, but I hoped for more for the crepe. It wasn't the best I'd had but for a tourist area it is pretty good and for a decent price. Makes a nice brunch, but not very easy to get to without driving from the falls main area.

Service wasn't great. There was only one person in the day we went, though, so it's not entirely his fault. Still, it'd be nice if he didn't completely ignore our table and just chatted with the two old people.

Visited December 2012