“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 88 Activities in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Our team of experienced, multilingual tour guides can explain the stories behind the complex architecture and beautiful sights all around Canada. Our friendly guides create a personal, memorable experience for each passenger. With over 20 years of international experience our tour guides have served a wide range of people including diplomats, corporate clients, along with our treasured everyday passengers and we pride ourselves in providing an experience that will both satisfy and please our customers.
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Thank you very much Bernad, our day was fantastic. I am not going to repeat what everyone else has said, there is no need.

We booked in advance and even there was only 2 of us, our booking was still honored. The personal service was fantastic and the overall trip was brilliant. If you are reading this wondering which tour to book then book this one. You will not regret it.

Rob

BGToursCanada, Guest Relations Manager at BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
We appreciate your kind words!! Thank you!

Sydney, Australia
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The BG Tours is a fantastic way to observe the important icons of Toronto, which attract people from far and wide. It is a easy way to see all the important attractions of Toronto in 1 day. In the BG Tours, you are able to see Niagara Falls, the America Fall, the Canadian Fall and the Canadian border. We also get to go on an helicopter ride and cruise.
The Niagara Falls is absolutely outstanding attraction that cannot be missed if you visit Toronto, Canada. BG Tours took us to this amazing attraction, and we were able to gaze at its beauty in almost every possible way, including a river cruise up close, a helicopter ride from above and a view from a quite tall tower. The American Fall and Canadian Fall were quite easy to distinguish with the help of the tour guide. They were every bit as exquisite as the Niagara Falls. I was amazed to discover that we were right next to the border of America. The countries were right next to each other, yet each differentiated greatly. We were filled in about the history of Canada and America by our knowledgeable tour guide.
My favorite part of the BG Tours were definitely the helicopter ride and the cruise. They were both a new experience and something I had never done before. I had always wanted to go on a helicopter. The ride was excellent, probably the best time of my life. The view was awesome and I would definitely do it again. It was the highlight of the tour and I encourage those that go on the tour to definitely try it. The cruise was just as enjoyable. There was wind gushing against my face. It showed a close up view of the Niagara Falls and actually made me realize the actual size of this beautiful attraction.
The tour guide was like a book of knowledge, providing us with some fascinating information about all the places we visited. He explained expertly and answered questions elaborately and almost effortlessly. I greatly appreciate the way he conveyed the information, somehow enabling me to absorb this information. I was amazed at how he remembered how to drive everywhere and remember every detail. It was a very fun tour.
By Krishnan Santhirarajah

Visited October 2012
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review!

Craiova, Romania
“just a perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'll never forget the day I went to Niagara Falls. It was a trip like any trip should be. My brother recommended BG Tours to me and I am happy that he did. The places we visited were lovely, but I must say that the trip wouldn't have been the same without Bernad, our excellent driver and professional guide. He friendly answered all the questions and made us feel as comfortable as possible. He took us to the airport for those who wanted the helicopter ride, a winery, the floral clock, the whirlpool and Niagara Falls. It was such a wonderful relaxing day! I strongly recommend BG Tours to anyone looking for a lovely short trip to Niagara Falls.

Visited July 2012
Thank you for the encouragement!!

Springfield, Missouri
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Our wonderful tour guide Bernard was competent, friendly, accomodating and very pleasant to be with. I would highly recommend him. He made our trip very enjoyable and I kept his info to use him again.

Visited May 2012
Thank you! We hope to see you again!

Vancouver, Canada
“Exciting and Excellent Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My friends and I visited Toronto from Vancouver. Last time I visited my schedule was too hectic so unfortunately I was not able to see the Niagara Falls. A friend of mine recommended BG Tours Canada as she had had a fantastic experience. We booked our tour online, and they came and picked us up at the location of our choice. The scenic view of the Niagara Falls was fabulous, and we had the opportunity to go on the Maid of the Mist, which was included in our tour price. It was amazing! Our tour guide throughout the trip was Bernad. He was very knowledgeable and made it an amazing experience. He let us spend free time at Niagara-on-the-lake and the Falls, and at no point during the journey were we rushed. That was great compared to a lot of other experiences we had during previous trips. If you are looking for an informative enjoyable tour for your moneys worth BG Tours is the way to go.

Visited October 2012
BGToursCanada, Guest Relations Manager at BG Tours Canada - Toronto to Niagara Falls Day Tour, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words. Your satisfaction is what matters to us! We hope to see you again next time.