Stayed two nights in this place for business trip. There is good and bad about it. I have read all these reviews on TA before I book so I know what I am expecting.
It is the low season for Niagara Falls so the rate is unbelievably low, that is why I book this place.
It is a 2 level old style motor Inn, I stayed at Room 106.
The room is partly renovated. New heater AC unit, New TV, new tiles around the bath tub, and that is about it.
everything else is over 20 years old, worn, and run down. You do not want to sit on that couch or walk on the carpet bare feet.
1) Best rate ever for low season.
2) Great location, easy to find at night they have good big signs outside and good lighting through out the Inn.
3) The bed is comfortable enough.
4) Shower is hot and water pressure is good
1) Very very old with moldy smell. carpet is dirty.
2) no room service. ( I did not expect room service so I made my own bed and keep the towels on the rack)
3) There is a big gap at the bottom of the door entrance big enough for a mice to crawl in.
Overall it is just a place for you to take a shower and sleep at night. I did not have the free breakfast there because of the smell of the lobby and kitchen is very strong. The host or staff is some sort of south Asian or middle east, the whole room is filled with spicy food smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Value for your money, Large size rooms with 1-2-3 Beds, Free parking, Free WiFI, Complimentary continental Breakfast, Free Long distance calls within US & Canada from room, 24 hours front desk service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vantage Hospitality and Venere so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.