“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Canadas Best Value Inn

You added Canadas Best Value Inn to your Saves list
Canadas Best Value Inn
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   7034 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 1V9, Canada   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #63 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Kokomo, Indiana
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This motel was clean, comfortable and included a large dorm sized frig, microwave , loveseat and wall mounted tv. The bed was very comfortable and prices at around 60 dollars I found it to be a great value. Breakfast was included with coffee, danish and toast. It has a pool that we didnt use but it looked well kept. You can park right outside your room and the motel is away from the hustle of Clifton (garbage) Hill but close to the WE Go stop or you can drive down and park by the Tower for 5$.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Girard, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We (a family of 5) spent a week here this summer, they were in the process of renovating the entire hotel. Our room was a family suite (3 beds - two doubles and one single), there was a fridge and coffee maker, we were on the ground floor right next to the pool so we could sit outside the room and watch the kids swim. The room had fresh paint, new coverlets and new mattresses, we rented before they had a chance to put in the new carpet, but hey i wasn't there to look at the floor. The room was clean and we had fresh towels everyday, although i thought that was a little over board, we could have reused them and saved some fresh water. Check in was fast and courteous, and check out was even easier. I booked this room over the internet months in advance and i have to say i am so glad i did. There was a bus stop and a people mover stop less then a block from the hotel which was AWESOME, we parked our truck and didn't drive the entire time we were there :) saved a TON of money in gas. Even though the hotel offered a continental breakfast, we chose to walk down the street because there was a nice family style restaurant less then a block from the hotel - breakfasts were large and filling and the food was outstanding :) i would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be close to the falls, but not to close.

Room Tip: the family rooms have 3 beds - two doubles and one single the whole place was quiet while we were t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Th only decent thing about this place was the nice girl at th front desk and the pool. I'm not picky.I do however have one expectation, from a 1 star motel to a 6 star resort: cleanliness. The Place was sort of clean on the first day we arrived. I politely asked them to reclean the toilet in my room because I saw stains on it. .. Which no one bothered to come clean. The next day, after a day of shopping and spending an extra 40$ for the second night I did not expect to walk into a dirty room. Garbage wasn't emptied, the sheets weren't changed. The sink was dirty and the washroom was never cleaned. My fridge was unplugged so water was evwrywhere and they didn't even bother to vaccum my room I had 2 kids with me and when I went down stairs to complain, the guy asked if I rather check out!! Are you kidding me? At 12:30 in the morning you are Expecting a family with 2 kids to check out and go where?!?! I showed him my brothers room and said: look at the difference! Am I wrong for being upset? Then said : well what do you want me to do about it? I said someone come clean my room now or give me back the extra 40 bucks I spent to sleep in a dirty room!! He cussed at me and went to grab a vaccum. I yelled at him and said : had you people cleaned my room right the first time, you wouldn't be dealing with me now!! NEVER AGAIN!! Ironically they also own the knights inn by the falls, I refused to check in at that location earlier on the day we arrived because our rooms smelled like mold. I thought it would be fun to stay a quiet little motel.. Biggest mistake of my life!! I had no choice because everywhere else was at full capacity. I'll spend a few hundred more next time and stay in a place where I don't have to sleep On top of the blankets with my clothes on! .. This is how grossed out I am. They need the health department there asap

• Stayed August 2013
Allentown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very welcoming staff and attentive to their guests. We enjoyed a simple breakfast and the common kitchen was helpful for cooking. the pool was clean and the lounge furniture comfortable, too. There is a play area for children that is fenced in for safetyl Outside picnic tables are set up to enjoy the surroundings. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Call hotel for best prices and the rooms on the ground level are more convenient.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The motel is so convenient!! The rooms are Clean and tidy. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was free and very filling. It was just 5 min drive down the falls. Really worth more than what I paid. Would love to stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2013
Norway, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was with my family here last week. had a very good time in this motel.the front desk people are very nice whenever we need any thing in the room or any information for any attractions they helped us with a great smile. Rooms were clean and spacious. kids were happy to find a playground there. we also enjoyed making the bbq. loved my stay here. we will be back to this motel wenever i come to niagara falls!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice,quiet motel with good services...rooms are spacious,neat, good pool,excellent services...overall,it is a gud place 2 stay and I would recomend the place 2 everyone!!
free breakfast provided.cozy bed, plasma tv,clean and sufficient bath amenities. ..

Superb!!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Canadas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!