This is the second time we stood at this hotel. Ya a second Valentines LOL
The main reason we came back was the Pool.Little did we know it's a salt water pool .There was a family with a two kids.The younger one gets very dry skin from the chlorine and this pool doesn't bother him.
Look at the photos of the pool on line it's really is that nice. Not the ya right how they make it look so good.
The bar was nice and the lobby looks like a ski lodge.
My only gripe was the room was very warm ok HOT. We were on the 16fl. Setting the thermostat to 60 still was blowing very warm air. It felt like a Hot summer night. Needless to say didn't sleep well.
I ask the about the hot room and they check on it while we were out. There solution was to turn off the heat and gave us a small fan on the dresser. I would have ask for a another room but it really did help.
Over all a nice stay.
If you want to recharge till summer this is it. " pool wise that is"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hilton Hotels so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By