Stayed here for our 8th anniversary weekend after spending our 2nd anniversary here as well.
Staff was super friendly and they took great care to ensure my wife's allergy and asthma needs were properly taken care of and even offered alternative bedding if it bothered her.
Great location and is only about a 10-15 minute walk to either the main strip on Clifton, the Fallsview strip, or the Falls.
We had a room on the 19th floor with a jacuzzi which was awesome because it faces the Falls, but where it lacks is the size of the shower. I'm 5'8, 220lbs and I barely was able to fit in the super tiny shower. Just a little warning if you're taller or bigger.
All in all, a great stay and if we're gonna be spending at least a night in Niagara, it'll be here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By