It is difficult to fault this hotel. I did think that the refrigerator was not cold enough but it turned out that we had not left the wine purchased from the LCBO store in there for long enough. The room was very large and clean and we actually had a view of the Falls although the trees did obscure some of it.
We did not try the breakfast as we had already been in N America for two weeks and were experincing calorie overload.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.