Nice hotel, get yourself a room high up (we were 19th floor) for great views, sunset is fantastic. Rooms are all you expect from a Hilton. Breakfast sounds a bit steep at $15 but it is good and the same price as eating at the local Denys (note most chains charge higher prices in Niagara). Highly recommended. Only downside is the parking charges at $12 a day, we could have parked cheaper local. Also for overseas visitors remember to add the tax on as this makes a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A relaxing, secure environment removed from-but still close to-the high energy pace of exciting attractions, the American and Canadian Falls (two short blocks) and the Fallsview Casino and Entertainment Complex (400 yards). Convenient on-site parking. Referencing the natural elegance of the Frank Lloyd Wright era and the rustic timeless architecture of a Grand National Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort And Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort & Spa By Hilton - Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Doubletree Fallsview Hotel By