I went there for New Year's with my friend. It's close to Clifton Hill. The staff was very nice and helpful. The bathroom was very clean, the room was clean too but you could tell everything was really old, that is, used 1000 times. There was free internet in the room, free TV channels, though they all somehow showed only very old TV shows. There is an indoor pool. The only thing that I didn't like was breakfast. It was included in the price, but the few things they had were inedible and undrinkable. Also, we shared a balcony with guests next door. On the whole, it's a very good deal for that price.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel
- Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Motel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance to the Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and many restaurants and other attractions. The staff pride themselves on making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.