Ok folks, this isn't the Hilton or Fairmont, however, in a city where EVERYTHING is over-priced, it's an excellent option for no frills accommodations!
Our room on the 2nd floor was clean and tidy and thankfully ready for us when we arrived at 12:30pm.. the check-in girl (around 21 years old but didn't catch her name) was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. After a hot afternoon of walking around the kitschy Clifton Hill area we took a dip in the indoor pool and the kids loved it! Very clean and well maintained - though we didn't use the outdoor pool we checked it out and it was equally well maintained.
The owners of this hotel are obviously professionals who take great pride in keeping the grounds in good condition..
If you're looking for a clean hotel close to the action (5 mins away on foot), then look no further, unless you want to spend at least twice the price (and you'll need that money to eat at the overpriced restaurants in the area!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance to the Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, Clifton Hill, Fallsview Casino, and many restaurants and other attractions. The staff pride themselves on making your stay an enjoyable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Hotel Niagara Falls
- Chalet Motel Niagara Falls