“Wonderful personal service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Niagara Parkway Court

Save Saved
You added Niagara Parkway Court to your Saves list
Niagara Parkway Court
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3708 Main Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 6B1, Canada   |
Ranked #16 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Sylvan, Ontario
“Wonderful personal service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My friend and I were looking for a reasonably priced accomadation in the area of Niagara Falls. We read the reviews on Niagara Parkway Court and booked our room. We were pleased as there was a shuttle service provided so we were not worried about not being right in Niagara Falls.
This motel is close to the river and the scenery is beautiful. Sara, was very helpful and when we arrived early, was able to let us into our room right away. The room is modest, but has been updated and was very clean and there were personal touches in the room that made us smile.
They have added a breakfast room with many choices for breakfast that was included in the price of the room.
Sara herself shuttled us to where we wished to go and all we had to do was call her to be picked up and brought back.
I would highly recommend this as a place to stay while visiting the Falls area.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor at the end that had a kitchenette as well as 2 queen beds.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Saint Thomas, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The people were nice and that was about the end of what I can say was positive. Nothing like what was pictured. The room smelled of smoke and body odor. There was blood on the back of the door and we actually went out and bought a sheet set and lysol for the room. Never again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this motel we recommend it to anyone who likes to be treated like family from the owners and staff.prices were great , area was nice and the rooms were very clean,smelled nice, best breakfast and free shuttle service to the falls,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I have never stayed at a hotel/motel before this was my first experience and i must sayy this is the most amazing experience ever so comfortable n reliable. Amazing service n friendly ppl. Great location and free shuttle service to downtown provided.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

When we first came to the motel i didnt expect much but the people could not have been any nicer and they were very accomodating. They offer free shuttle to and from niagara falls, right in front of maid of the mist. Shuttle service is offered till 12 am. The free continental breakfast is mindblowing and they offer muffins, bagels, boiled eggs, milk, tea, coffee and a lot more! I highly recommend this hotel, it feels like home :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Best breakfast and free shuttle service.rooms are comfortable.i would recommend if you want to have a pleasent and affordable stay go for it.everything was clean and there was no room left to complain about it.shuttle service is late till 1:00 am.

London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

When I first started to write this review , I noticed that there wasn't a rating available for half stars. If there was then I would give NIagara Parkway Court 3 1/2 stars. To give it 3 stars would mean that the motel is just average which is certainly isn't. The owners themselves ,especially Sara and their willingness to help us out rates a 4 star alone in my books.

We arrived at the Niagara Parkway Court very early before the usual check in however Sara at the front desk went to verify that our room was made up which it was and allowed us to check in early. This gave us extra time to spend at the Falls that morning. Sara then told us to just let her know when we needed a "shuttle service" to the Horseshoe Falls. Sara was good as her word and yes, she provided us with both a "drop off and pick up service " Just give me a call when you are ready " she said.

This service was provided free to us both directions from a woman who was friendly, gracious and who went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. This service meant that we didn't have to drive around Niagara Falls trying to find a parking spot or pay the $10.00 to the nearby Riverview Parking lot.

The motel is in the process of being fixed up and renovated and yes right now it does look a little worn in places however you can see the difference that the new owners are making and I know that with more time, it will rate more than my 3 1/2 stars - 4 on this page rating.

The rooms are very clean as was the washroom - both areas are must in my books. The breakfast area is newly almost finished and the breakfast was both filling and good - choice of cereals, bagels, muffins, toast, egg, banana, coffee /tea and juice everything you need to start the day with.

The staff were all friendly and the location meant that the cost of the room was lower than in Niagara Falls. We had a very quiet room which allowed for a good night sleep.

No it's not a 5 star Hotel, however there is alot to be said for feeling welcomed, and knowing that they were there to help us at any time.
I wish Sara and her fellow workers all the best and I know we will be coming back again. Great value for the cost - I have to admit I was pleasntly surprized as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

I know we will be back again to stay at the Niagara Parkway Court and I'm sure with continued improvements, the motel will be a rising star.

Thank you Sara for everything and for going that extra mile (s) - Cathy

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Niagara Parkway Court? Share your experiences!