“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Niagara Parkway Court

You added Niagara Parkway Court to your Saves list
Niagara Parkway Court
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3708 Main Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 6B1, Canada   |
Ranked #13 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Where can I start, I was searching online sometime last year for a comfortable hotel without the HOTEL price tag The prices just didn't fit our budget at all . By accident I came up on the Niagara Parkway and was pleasantly surprised - I called to inquire and what a surprise that was - Sarah and Jolly was amazing, I have to apologize to them though personally because this is not my first time going.

This is out 4th time and the service is not always the same its BETTER each time - We just came back this past weekend again and brought a few family members with us and they were also please with the service. When my husband and I go to the falls we never stay anywhere else except by Sarah & Jolly - They two of the greatest individual anyone could meet; for them people is first not the payment for the HOTEL.

I think they have the Jacuzzi room (Our ROOM) cleaned and especially made up for us BUT as I can see hereon this review board its not just for us its for everyone who stay in any of the rooms with them. Amazing service, we had a BBQ this past weekend and forgot a few things and was going to run to the store to grab them BUT Sarah gladly offered the items which she did on several occasions when we stayed with her.

I will 100% recommend this HOTEL...not a motel to everyone - Please don't take myself and my husband word, go experience it for yourself I guanrantee you will be pleasantly surprised. Before we left we have already book another 3 nights getaway in October, cant wait.....

Andre & Karlene.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Paisley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed recently and received a friendly welcome. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable.
We were given a lift into the town, and provided with a toll free number, to enable us to call when we were ready, saving money on parking fees.
Couple who run the motel, were more than willing to go out of their way to help with anything.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Huntingtown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We stayed here after reading all the reviews and found the place as it states. Nice, clean rooms in a quiet location, comfortable beds, with a small kitchen area if you need one. Sara and Jolly were both super nice and were available to answer all questions willingly, offered whatever help they could provide to make our stay more comfortable -- always with a smile, offered their services when needed and the free shuttle to the falls area was an added bonus. We will definitely stay here again when next we visit! Have to say it's been the friendliest service I've ever had at a motel/hotel. It has the important factors we look for in a motel/hotel, clean rooms, comfortable accomodations and friendly service. But, word of caution, don't eat at the restaurant across the street, B Jays, just because it's convenient -- go elsewhere!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

We were there 8/2010 and found it on the internet. What a wonderful find. It is very clean, friendly and helpful. Jolly took up into Niagara, dropped up off and picked us up. No muss no fuss. The room was very clean. Even though we did not use the kitchen facilities the extra sink came in handy. I would recommend this place. Pat & Sam

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

We picked Niagara Parkway Court for our 4th of July family trip. Sara and Jolly are fantastic hosts and you can feel that as soon as you meet them or even earlier (while calling to get information or to book.) Our room was very clean, nicely equipped (color TV, phone, alarm clock, iron, toaster, fridge, cofee maker, etc.) and the sheets were super fresh. The free Wi-Fi works very good and the free shuttle service is terrific (saves your time, money and nerves)!

I personally loved the location. It is quiet, save and really nice. There is a river nearby, where people spend their time sunbathing and swimming (I ran out of time and did not get a chance to take advantage of it.) Everything you need is nearby (good supermarket, several restaurants.) Also, everything you do NOT need isn't there. I just cannot imagine picking one of the motels closer to the center city (LOUD music most of the time, tons of people and heavy traffic everywhere - that's how it was during the busy 4th of July weekend.)

The American breakfest they provide is also very good. There is a variety of options and everything is fresh and tasty.

The only disadvantage I can think of is a loud AC unit. It was impossible for me to fall asleep next to it, while it was working on max.)

If you do not want to spend big $ on room and do not need very high standards, Niagara Parkway Court is just a GREAT place to stay! I personally won't hesitate to book with them again in the future.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

My fiancee and I stayed here for three nights over the holiday weekend (July 1 - 4th). We were warmly welcomed by Sara and Jolly, our gracious hosts. They gave us fabulous recomendations for things to do in the area and we took advantage of all of them. The greatest perk was the free shuttle service between the motel (about 2 miles outside the city center) and the downtown area of Niagara Falls. Not only did we save on parking (as well as the potential of getting lost!) but we were able to come and go as we pleased and Jolly was happy to bring us to any part of the downtown area that we wished. He gave us his toll free number (so we could call from pay phones rather than from our cell phones, which would have cost us roaming fees) and he came and picked us up within 15 minutes. The breakfast was another great perk - the food options were so plentiful, not like other normal hotel continental breakfasts! They had cereal, juices, coffee, bagels, muffins, hardboiled eggs and a wide variety of yummy pastries. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Each room has a kitchette available to the guests. This motel is also within walking distance to a few restaurants and a walking trail which we made good use of. All in all, we could not have asked for warmer, nicer people. It was such a pleasant experience (especially for a couple on a budget!) and we will certainly back on our next visit to the falls.
Thank you, Sara and Jolly! :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Owen Sound, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

We stayed here for two nights,while attending a family life celebration. the circumstances were not the best,however we could not have been happier with our choice of hotel. We were made too feel so welcome and the owners (especailly Sarah) were so helpful and accomodating .
WE could not have enjoyed what we did without there Shuttle Service as my sisterinlaw had just had knee surgery and could not walk a lot or drive.
They even gave us shuttle service too the Chippawa legion the place where the life celebration was held, which was not on there list of tourism places.
They dropped us off and picked us up and said it didnt matter what time it was....So Good!!!
I cant say enough about their hospitality. We could not find the hotel when we came into Niagara and after many calls too their hotel ,and they being so patient and helpful. They actually came and got us at the Petro Cananda at QWE and MacLeod Rd. to help us find the way...NOW THAT IS SERVICE!~!!!
The continental breakfast was amazing. Since they were in transition of making a individual room for there breakfasts ,they gave us coupons too go too the Greek restaruant for breakfast on them.!!! Wow..so good. WE ate at that Greek restaurant 3 xs while there. The food was amazing and it was on Sarahs recommendation .the restaurant was right across the street and was an easy walk even for my knee surgery sister in law.
WE became like family there and they had all there rooms filled but still took time too talk too us many times during our stay or shuttle us ,or give us directions.
they are very hard workers and are continually updating the hotel,as according too Sarah they bought it in a very delapitated state ,but you cold not tell that now.
the location is great ,only minutes from the downtown, falls and shopping tourism, hustle and bustle and business
I.Only here you enjoy quiet, a walking path along the river,a parkette ,a variety store,restaurants,LCBO all within walking distance.
they have many repeat customers and I can see why. I will definitley stay there on my trips too Niagara Falls too see family .

Room Tip: Call the hotel direct. Internet price was outrage.