“My family and I loved it!” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Skylon Tower like an insider
Top Rated
$130*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour...
Ranked #13 of 117 things to do in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Maple, Canada
“My family and I loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Took my grandparents from the US here and the view of the Niagara was terrific. They absolutely enjoyed the view from the Canadian side of the Falls. Great atmosphere overall.

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Wildwood, NJ
17 attraction reviews
“Time to get out of the 1970's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Probably my fourth visit here, starting in 1976. It still looks the same, expect now the indoor amusement park is long gone and now the are is filled with cheesy arcade machines. They used to have bumper cars, a dark ride, and many more attractions.

You get hammered for $6-7 parking right away, and then another $12 to ride to the top. Not sure how this was decided, but you ride up with a view of the town. Not the highlight at all. I can't figure this out, but after my whole life in theme park and tourism, who runs this place? At the top, you can use the restrooms or shop at the gift shop. No place to get a drink, a snack, sit down and relax. You have to stand in a cold and unfeeling walkway or go outside and enjoy the cold winds.

Down below, after waiting forever for a lift down, I walked into the old park area, and the place dead, with no atmosphere like Clifton Hill. I didn't take advantage of the buffet deals, as the views from the newer hotels are just as good. The staff I encountered was friendly enough. If someone from the ownership group contacts me, I will point them in the right direction to become a 'must see' again.

Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“Great choice for a great view of the Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

With the $2 discount coupon. it was a great value. The views are excellent and well worth it!

This time of year no wait.

We did not eat at the restaurant but choose only to do the view. If you eat, then the view is free.

Woodbridge, New Jersey, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Better Places and Ways to Spend your Money for dinner and View”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Not sure about the view or the food itself because I did not actually visit here.

I wanted to note that we did review the menu and it was very unimpressive, especially for the prices. A major trend I have noticed here is venue's taking advantage of tourists by offering them "breath-taking scenic views" but at the same time charging you excessively and blindly for those views. If you get a hotel room overlooking the falls as I did, there is no need to spend the money on places such as here.

If you are looking for a good buffet for a great price, walk across the street to the casino. Their prices have no gimmicks and are straightforward. Taxes and tourist fees are already included in the price.

Visited February 2013
CLE
“Really expensive for dinner, but excellent view.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have a family of 4 with 2 children and when we go on vacation we designate 1 night for a "fancy" dinner, so we decided to go to the Skylon Tower. I was told the buffet is a lot cheaper, but it wasn't open when we went (maybe it's seasonal?). So we went to the revolving restaurant. The view was awesome and if you don't want to eat there you can still buy separate tickets to the observation deck 2 floors up. It was great to go once, but I wouldn't go back because the meal was just OK. It really wasn't great for $45 per dinner. Longhorn Steakhouse has better food. However, the atmosphere is very retro fancy and the kids loved it. We sat by the window so we revolved as we ate, the tables have white linen, white cloth napkins, water with ice on the table, rolls and butter. Our kids are 9 and 5 and the atmosphere inspired them to behave and act like little gentlemen. Sitting by the window and revolving around helped keep their attention too. So, if you have kids and you want to take them to a fancy restaurant, do this one. There's enough to keep them occupied and, like most place in Niagra Falls, they're very tolerant and cater to children. But if it's all adults, I would go to another restaurant with better food. One more warning if you're with kids, at the entrance to the Skylon Tower there is a big Chuck E. Cheese type gaming area, so you may want to make it clear before you go in if you will or won't be doing the games to avoid a meltdown. We had just played games at the Midway on Clifton Hill, so my kids weren't into it (thank goodness).