ok so i decided to write a very honest review without giving my own opinion but only to reflect reality to do justice to this place . The owner was very nice and courteous when we arrived for check in the reception area did smell like indian spices it is understandable since the owner lives there and probably cooks in the back but it was not a bad smell , check in was fast and good. we got the rooms we asked for non smoking and King bed , now the room didnt smell bad it had a bit of a moisty odor though, the carpet was in fact very dirty , the bathroom was very clean , the bed cover had wholes in it and we did not use it , we had 3 pillows 2 of them smelled ok but the third one smelled like urine. the white sheets on the mattress were clean but the mattress cover had hair and tiny pieces of food or other stuff and was stained so it was obviously not cleaned often , now i requested extra clean covers and i received them and they were clean , there were a few fruit flies and 2 big spiders , but there were no mosquitos nor bed bugs i verified and checked many times on the mattress there are none so at least that was ok the pool is nice and clean we sat outide at night had a coffee until maybe 1 am it is very nice and again no mosquitos, the owner is very kind he provied us with ice and everything we requested , the tv didnt work and we had no microwafe but we had a mini fridge wich was fine the towels were washed and smelled clean but they were stained. so if you are a picky traveller and expect cleanliness on the walls and everywhere around you book another place if you just want a place to sleep and for cheap this is ok for you.dont expect too much just a bed to sleep on would we go back there ? No i feel bad saying that but cleanliness is a must i dont mind outdated furniture but no smelly pillow . if you already booked it dont panick its an ok place and the owner might offer you a refund if youre too picky so dont panick just be open to accepting things that arent exactly what you expect it is a 2 star motel after all not the sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 37 modern units offer clean, pleasant accommodation and friendly atmosphere at reasonable rates. Clean Rooms offering wireless internet, microwaves, iron, cable tv, telephone with double size, queen size, and king size. Located only minutes away from the famous falls and major attractions such as Marine land, Maple Leaf Village, Skylon and Minolta Towers, Clifton Hill and White Water Park; not to mention Niagara's many fine wineries, beautiful Parkways and a great selection of golf courses and driving ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caravan Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravan Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Hotel Niagara Falls
- Caravan Motel Niagara Falls
- Thrift Lodge Niagara Falls