The Embassy Suites usually are a great place to stay, and the Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel was certainly everything we had hoped for and a whole lot more. Firstly we were on our Honeymoon from Australia and we were upgraded to a Presidential Suite !! The views were absolutely stunning with panaramic views of both the Horseshoe falls and the American falls. The staff were outstanding,always polite and helpful, then there was the complimentary breakfast that Embassy suites are known for, it was great made to order omlettes and everything else you could possibly think of. Also the Keg on the 9th floor was a great way to dine after a busy day sightseeing. And the Hotel runs their own tour service and I'd have to say that the tour escort David was really informative and a really nice person as well, nothing was to much trouble for him. All in all this Hotel is in a prime position and fairly new as well. We would most definately stay there again. Greg & Lyn . Melbourne, Australia...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls