We stayed at the Embassy Suites for 4 nights and our entire stay was amazing. Our room was actually so big we didnt even sit/use half of it. The view from our room was incredible. We received a voucher for dinner at 'The Keg' the restaurant they have in the hotel and the food was to die for (I'm not kidding). I wish they would open 'The Keg' in my area it was so good. We went to eat at the Skylon Tower and I was not impressed, if you have a choice 'The Keg' is way better! Avoid room service, we ordered the cheese platter and it was NOT GOOD, I think it was around $80 and it was just some crappy cheese and crackers I was expecting really good cheese and I was very disappointed. Everything in the room is very expensive also. We brought our own mini's (alcohol) and we were set for the trip. All and all we both had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls