If you want to really see Niagara Falls, this is a great place to stay! Perfectly located -- right at the incline with direct access to the Falls....rooms are great, clean and spacious, staff is helpful, breakfast was good a great value. Parking was convenient but at $35, there may be substantially cheaper options less than a block away. We had dinner onsite at the Keg Steakhouse, food was great, but not really hot, there was a good view of the Falls from the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls