We have done Embassy Suites in many different cities. They have always been nice and this is no different. Rooms are clean and large. Breakfast is yummy and the view is beautiful. It is worth the extra money to get a view! The only major problem is the . It would take you 15 minutes to wait for a not full elevator. Sometimes the stairs are quicker. I enjoyed this place and recommended it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls