This trip was a last minute decision. I was looking for something special for my wife's 50th birthday and when I was browsing the web, I found several Hotels overlooking the Falls but the Embassy was the only one which provided everything I was looking for. Romantic, good view of the Falls, jacuzzi, and I think what really made me decide is the fact that I love eating at the Keg. I booked two rooms as her son and his expecting wife from Val D'Or Quebec also joined us. (It was a surprise as she did not know they were cumming). We had a family supper overlooking the falls and the atmosphere was very pleasant. We had fillet Mignon which I would say was medium quality compared to other Keg restaurants. Best Keg restaurant I have been to is in Sudbury Ontario. I would say the staff at the Keg was great except for our waiter. He was good, knowledgeable, but seem to lack that 'I love my job quality". The staff at breakfast were excellent. The information desk was very friendly and very helpful. My wife said it was the best birthday she had and was in tears when flowers were brought up to the room 10 minutes after we arrived (prearranged by me). We would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls