“Weekend at the Falls” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6700 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G3W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Niagara Falls Fun Package
Ranked #21 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Chapleau, Canada
“Weekend at the Falls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This trip was a last minute decision. I was looking for something special for my wife's 50th birthday and when I was browsing the web, I found several Hotels overlooking the Falls but the Embassy was the only one which provided everything I was looking for. Romantic, good view of the Falls, jacuzzi, and I think what really made me decide is the fact that I love eating at the Keg. I booked two rooms as her son and his expecting wife from Val D'Or Quebec also joined us. (It was a surprise as she did not know they were cumming). We had a family supper overlooking the falls and the atmosphere was very pleasant. We had fillet Mignon which I would say was medium quality compared to other Keg restaurants. Best Keg restaurant I have been to is in Sudbury Ontario. I would say the staff at the Keg was great except for our waiter. He was good, knowledgeable, but seem to lack that 'I love my job quality". The staff at breakfast were excellent. The information desk was very friendly and very helpful. My wife said it was the best birthday she had and was in tears when flowers were brought up to the room 10 minutes after we arrived (prearranged by me). We would definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,498)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed at the Embassy Suites on 22nd April. The Hotel is well appointed and ideally suitated with great views of the Niagara Falls. It is worth paying a little extra to get a room with a view of the Falls on a higher floor as the views are breathtaking. The suite we had was very comfortable, but the basic amenities are somewhat lacking, i.e shower caps in the bathroom.
The reception staff are not helpful nor client focussed.
We paid for an upgrade to a spa room but the spa did not work. We informed the receptionist about it but she was not helpful.

Room Tip: Select a room with a view on a higher floor to appreciate the Falls. Worth every cent!
Bayonne, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We booked this hotel for one night only, and it was awful, the room was dirty, when we arrived they said to my husband that he could upgrade for another $30.00, because this room had a better view of the falls not so, we ended up paying $400.00 for this horrible hotel, the food was not good either we had the complimentary breakfast, not worth the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Katy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

What a wonderful two day stay we had at the best located hotel on Fallsview Boulevard! Our view from the 25th floor of both the American and the Canadian Falls was awesome, and how neat it was to be able to open a small screened window to hear the roar of the falls as they cascaded down. Our suite with a jacuzzi tub, large shower, and two separate sink areas was most comfortable. The hot breakfast with made to order omelets was included as well as the happy hour treats. We dined at The Keg and it was excellent. This will be a most memorable trip!

Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My cousin got me a voucher for a night in Niagara Fall, staying at The Embassy Suites. I took two of my friends along with me, the staff really looked after us. Really enjoy the huge jacuzzi although we decided to sit in and have a few drinks rather than actually use it haha. Fantastic package deal and would most certainly do it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We purchased a voucher off deal ticket for $139 for a fallsview 2 room jacuzzi suite. We had many other vouchers included such as the keg dave and busters ihop shuttle passes. It was such a fantastic getaway we could not have asked for a better hotel, one of the best we have stayed in at the falls. The view in itself is amazing. We will definitely be back. I would consider looking for a deal though because you get many extras for the same or better price!

• Stayed April 2013
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the place you want to stay when visiting the Niagara Falls Canada. The views from your suite of the American falls and the Niagara Falls are breath taking and will leave you with memories of a life time. The Embassy Suite A Team will ensure that your stay in this hotel is just as memorable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel? Share your experiences!