I have stayed here several times and continue to do so as the rooms are spacious when travelling with kids (2 room suites) and has one of the best views of the falls. I stayed here first week of Jan with my wife for one night. We were on the 39th floor overlooking the falls which were fabulous. Short walk to the casino. You can get a equally good view of the falls from the lower floors. In fact the higher you go, you need to be next to the window to see the falls. Included in the package was breakfast, 2 drinks and $40 towards dinner. The main issue is with the wait times for the restaurant. Even though there were 20 people ahead of me when checking in the checkin process was fast. For dinner at the Keg, there was a 1.5hr wait time just to get a pager and another 20 mins from then for a table! Might try TGIs which is in the hotel next time. For breakfast, wait time for a table was not too bad and there was buffet food. Lineup for omelets was more than half hour. Breakfast was self serve and crazy busy with all the families foraging. If there is a lineup for the Keg, there is a smaller Keg at lobby level. No view so there is not that many people so we ate there as we had the best view from our suite anyway. Starbucks on site. Parking is $20 and you have to take a shuttle to pick up your car or $30 for full valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls