This was our 2nd time staying here - the 1st was great so we didn't have any reason to go elsewhere. It was our anniversary celebration and wanted a nice room with a view. The desk agent told us that the Jr. Presidential Suite was the best and we went for it. Our first stay in a room with the word "presidential" in the title was very exciting. But the room was not. It was exactly the same as we remembered the regular suite but had one of those small, fake, electric fireplaces in it. Hmmm, not sure it was worth the extra $.
Here's the good - the view was incredible - we stayed on the 40th floor. The breakfast was great. I know many reviewers wrote about long lines, but when we stayed, there were very short lines and we had no trouble finding a table. The manager's reception is a nice bonus - a free drink and snacks. And every person we talked to on the staff was really nice and helpful. There is a Starbucks onsite. And I think the Fallsview area is the best to stay in when visiting Niagara Falls.
We would stay there again, but would never consider spending the extra $$ on the expensive suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls