Beware of the bottle of Evian water innocently displayed but deviously placed on the kitchenette cabinet. It is intended to dent a $11.00 hole (credit card debit) in your budget after you leave the hotel. Remember Evian spelled backwards is Naive.
Nowhere does it indicate that the water is not complimentary for thirsty guests. Normally the items are stocked inside the mini-bar and a price-list is displayed prominently.
What is being done here is unconscionable and not acceptable.
This will be the last time I stay at the Embassy Suites and all other Hilton hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls