My family and I stayed at the embassy suites, Niagara Falls, Ontario for 2 days in August 2012 while on vacation. We booked it through Kayak for 1 day and when we got to the room we decided to stay for an extr day. The receptionist at the hotel was kind enough to let us do that but informed that the rate for saturday was going to be higher which was ok. The room was more like a suite and the beds were comfortable. The falls view was spectacular. I could sit all day and watch the falls and with the lights coming on at night it was even better. The hotel was also convenient for walking to the falls, restaurants and other nearby attractions. They also had a bus that would take you to various places. Overall we were very happy with the accomodation and the free hot breakfast on the 9th floor overlooking the falls was the icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls