“Interesting” 4 of 5 stars

Montreal, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I think this was really interesting. I am always interested in criminals, criminal psychology etc. I believe some of the info was a bit inaccurate about the ripper. I think it really needs to be updated. There have been a lot of serial killers and murderers in the past decade i think should be in there. They should also have more information about criminal psychology and stats but all in all i think it was pretty interesting. The gift shop has a lot of interesting books. It was worth the money. I'm glad i went.

Visited May 2014

Peterborough, Canada
25 attraction reviews
“Very interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

As a corrections graduate I am drawn to these types of places. I was in awe. So much to see and great history for young and old. I will definitely go back and for those interested in this type of thing.... I am more then sure you will love what you see!

Pickering
3 attraction reviews
“A real surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

When doing the 'tourist attractions' in Niagara Falls you don't really expect anything spectacular, you expect peeling paint, and high prices, but this place was a real gem. It was very reasonably priced, and well put together. It was interesting, the children even enjoyed it. The gift shop wasn't 'in your face' to buy cheap souvenirs, but actually had reading materials to expand the stories that you are introduced to. It really reminded me of a properly done documentary. I would recommend this stop if you are interested the subject matter.

Visited June 2014
BCcanada
“Avoid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

not very good, displays poor, characters pretty bad The best part is mural on the outside. If I had known would not have gone through it

Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not bad if interested in the subject matter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I decided to stop in the museum to kill some time one evening. The man up front at the counter was very friendly. The wax figures were pretty well done not sure how accurate they are. I learned a lot about certain figures I hadn't known about previously. It would probably take 30-45 minutes to go through the museum if you'd stop to read all the info. I wouldn't put it at the top of my list if things to do at the falls, but if you want to learn a little more about some notorious criminals its worth a visit.