I wish I had read the reviews before choosing to stay here. We arrived late on a Friday night and were lucky to even get a room. We were given the last room available which had a heart shaped jacuzzi on the first floor by the pool. The room was definitely outdated and needs some renovations, but that doesn't bother me. Our room was dirty and I wouldn't even consider using the jacuzzi unless I had a bucket of bleach to clean it with. We had some trouble getting the television to work because of a faulty outlet. When I finally was able to get the television to work a spark shot out of the outlet. The remote control didn't work and some of the buttons to control the television didn't work either (the channel up button and sometimes the power button). The water pressure was too powerful. I imagine that is what it feels like to get shot with a fire hose.
The location was decent. Walking distance to both the Fallsview Casino area or Clifton Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Inn is within a 15-minute walk of Clifton Hill and Horseshoe Falls. It features an outdoor pool, free parking, and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in each room at the Sunset Inn. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.The front desk at Sunset Inn Niagara Falls is open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Sunset Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sunset Motel Niagara Falls
- Sunset Inn Niagara Falls