I ended up here not by choice but a recommendation from Arcona motel. I origianally booked with them and discovered they had problems with the room and referred me here at the same price. What a mistake, The bathroom had hair on the floor and the sheets had hair on them as well. They refused to give me my money back , I had only checked in 1/2 previous, we ended up getting into a fight with the front desk and she called the manager only to have her hang up on us, then the front clerk locked herself in the office and left us hanging there. I called Amex to cancel the transaction ASAP. The rooms also smelled like cigerates, not a nice experience. Ended up going to Econolodge and had a wonderfull room and good experience, definately would go back there again.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel
- Niagara Hotel Downtown
- Niagara Hotel Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Inn is ideally located between sleepy downtown Niagara Falls and 5-10 minutes driving distance to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls (Canada). We offer quality motel accommodations for the budget conscious consumer. Located on Thorold Stone Road which is the first exit from the QEW expressway if approaching from Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Niagara Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.