The hotel seemed clean, but was extremely run down and old. The carpet was stained and shabby, the furniture worn, and the bed uncomfortable. The pillows were basically just thin lumps. There was a smell of urine in the room, which was also extremely tiny. The walls were thin, and the plumbing noisy. The neighborhood was also not very good -- I'm not sure why it's called the "downtown", since it's not downtown. I guess it's driving distance to downtown, but it seemed like so was most of the town.
There was a bed, a TV that worked, and a serviceable bathroom. Maybe for the price, we shouldn't have expected more, but I would not recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel
- Niagara Hotel Downtown
- Niagara Hotel Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Inn is ideally located between sleepy downtown Niagara Falls and 5-10 minutes driving distance to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls (Canada). We offer quality motel accommodations for the budget conscious consumer. Located on Thorold Stone Road which is the first exit from the QEW expressway if approaching from Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Niagara Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.