First of all, the front desk was a mess and it took the staff an hour to get us to our room. Oh and the continental breakfast was just two boxes of cereal! When we were going to ower room we saw someone smoking and we asked for a NON-smoking room, when we got the door open we smelt smoke and dust. The bed had black dots on it (we're guessing bed bugs) we looked in the bathroom and saw black gunk in the toilet, hair in the bathtub, and dirt every where. There was also stained carpets, old furnature, and a broken coffee maker. We walked out without a word and left the city and stayed in Burlington. NEVER STAYING THERE EVER!!!! Also we didn't get ower money back! Please don't be fooled by the website, it's not like the pictures!
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Hotel Downtown
- Niagara Hotel Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Inn is ideally located between sleepy downtown Niagara Falls and 5-10 minutes driving distance to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls (Canada). We offer quality motel accommodations for the budget conscious consumer. Located on Thorold Stone Road which is the first exit from the QEW expressway if approaching from Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Niagara Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.