REASON FOR MY STAY: friend’s weekend
Other Comments: Okay this hotel should be shut down, like 4 years ago. The check in was disorganized with our reservation getting lost.
after we got our rooms, our room had 2 different carpets in the room, and smelled of burnt wood and bleach. The light in the bathroom stopped working midway through my boyfriends shower.
all the furniture looked like it came from a thrift shop.. years ago. The TV did not work. This was a quick stop for the night, however I know next time to pay, even a lot more, and get better quality rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Inn Downtown Hotel
- Niagara Hotel Downtown
- Niagara Hotel Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Niagara Inn is ideally located between sleepy downtown Niagara Falls and 5-10 minutes driving distance to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls (Canada). We offer quality motel accommodations for the budget conscious consumer. Located on Thorold Stone Road which is the first exit from the QEW expressway if approaching from Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Niagara Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.