“Great non-touristy choice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Mississauga, Canada
“Great non-touristy choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our second time here. It's a nice family run place, away from the hustle of Clifton Hill. We went back after a good experience in the winter of 2012. It's a little more Cdn style than what were used to in Mississauga, but friendly service, and good value (esp. compared to touristy Clifton Hill).

“Always a Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a busy place with great menu selections! Eat in or take out! I've never been disappointed here. The portions are generous and the pricing is very reasonable. If you haven't tried it.... get out and enjoy a little treasure of Niagara falls.

Grand Bend, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great food good prices. Decor calming and relaxing. I love their food, especially lunch menu. No reservations nevessary.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Average Food, Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local. If you want great Chinese, order from New Yorker or China Dragon. Chicken balls in combo are constantly swimming in that orange sauce. Why they don't put the sauce separately in a container is beyond me. Happened so many times that I refuse to order from there anymore.

Visited June 2013
“need new waitresses”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have been dining off and on there for years. Now must watch salt intake and sugars. Asked waitress not to have msg in my food and she said why would you want that.....that is what gives it its flavour?
I couldn't believe she would be so rediculous. Doesn't she know what it is? Lots of people can't have those things due to medications and conditions. Quite a while ago I had a lovely waitress there who was so accomodating. I truly enjoyed my meal and for a change I didn't have that attack of terrible thurst after eating there. She asked for no msg or salt due to my high blood pressure. I know what else to avoid for the diabetes. That was a great meal and showed me I can still eat chineese on occasion because they are willing to just omit a few ingredients. Now I'm no so sure because of the last two times having that one waitress who seems to be the only one there.

Visited June 2013