“A lovely home and outstanding hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
4939 River Road | At Simcoe, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3G6, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“A lovely home and outstanding hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Every aspect of our stay at Greystone Manor was enjoyable and we have recommended this B&B to all our friends. We really enjoyed the company of Rob and Bill who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The breakfast was first class. I would love to go back and stay there again.

Room Tip: The house was quiet and our room was comfortable. I think any room would be fine. The other guests...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Hinesburg, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed one night at Greystone while driving through Niagara. We picked it because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor, and have to say we were not disappointed! First, it was a beautiful home, remodeled and restored with such care. The room we stayed in, the Jade, was lovely - huge bathroom, beautiful and comfortable bed, lots of windows... The breakfast was outstanding - fresh fruit, muffins, eggs benedict... and Bill, one of the owners, went out of his way to make it gluten-free for me. But despite all these wonderful things, the real standout of this place was the ownership. We didn't meet Rob, but Bill was such a warm and generous host. He gave us so much information about the area, and it really felt like we were staying at an old friend's home. We always stay in B&B's so readers should trust me when I say that this place is top notch. I hope we'll have a reason to come thru Niagara again so we can stay there again! Thanks Bill!

Room Tip: There is one room downstairs for travelers who can't do stairs. The Jade is the nicest room upst...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

From the personal welcome on arrival to the beautifully appointed room to the amazing communal breakfast, my husband and I enjoyed every minute oc our stay here. We'll be back and would not hesitate to recommend this place to others.

• Stayed July 2012
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I would recommend Greystone Manor to anyone! We had a wonderful stay. The house itself was beautiful, our host Rob was accommodating and so friendly, and the location was spot on. As an added bonus breakfast was delicious. I could not find fault with any aspect of our stay. If we ever return to Niagara Falls we will definitely return to Greystone Manor. Thank you Rob for everything!

Room Tip: We saw all the rooms, and they are all beautiful. The only difference is whether the room has window...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My partner Ezra and I went to Niagra falls for two days after a long flight from South Sudan. Rob and Bill were so amazing. Their breakfast was out of this world. They always took time to talk to us and suggest places we should visit. They were both perfect hosts. You will never regret choosing the Greystone Manor!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I went to Niagara Falls for our Honeymoon and decided to do a bed and breakfast instead of a a big hotel. The food was out of this world. If you were to go out to get this breakfast you would be spending no less than $50.00!!

Rob and Bill, we cannot say how much we appreciated everything you did for us. We were met with a warm welcome upon our arrival, a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates were left for us in the room, and local tips and facts throughout our stay.

We booked the Topaz Room. It has its own entrance which was very convenient. Lots of TV channels (didn't watch much TV), high speed wireless internet, and unlimited North America long distance all the time so we were able to call home to say hi.

We were driving home to New Brunswick (15-17hrs) after our last day. Rob and Bill made a to go bag for us with a whole loaf of lemon, juice boxes, sandwiches and other snacks.

The Greystone Manor B&B is worth every penny and more!!!

I will never stay at a big hotel again in Niagara Falls.

Thanks so much Rob and Bill for everything.

Room Tip: Topaz Room has its own entrance.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was so lucky to be able to book the only room they have available (Pearl) for our last minute trip to Niagara Falls. We were initially to stay 1 night but then I called Rob at 6pm the night before and told him to be expecting us that night at 9 pm ( initially we were going to stop in between Virginia and Niagara Falls but decided to make it a straight through drive) and so glad that he was able to accommodate us. From the moment we arrived, he greeted us and made us feel welcome, showed us to our room, I knew that we were going to be taken care of!
Our room was clean, comes with a mini fridge filled with bottled water. And he also provided 2 wine glasses and a wine bottle opener. Our bathroom was right outside on the hallway but he also provide us with bath robes. We are both a light sleeper and was worried that we will hear noises from the street but he might have installed some heavy duty window that when we closed it down, it minimize the sound and we hardly hear any cars passing by. Breakfast was to die for, first morning was Egg benedict with turkey ham and the 2nd morning was the best fluffy pancakes I have ever had. My husband was an early riser so he would be up and got dressed, got down, got his coffee and would sit outside on the front porch enjoying the sun rise. It was his first B&B experience and I am so glad that he got to experience it from the best! Rob & Bill is a great hosts! Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!