“Great location - okay for a night or at most 2” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade

You added Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade to your Saves list
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5305 Murray Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2J3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #30 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Richmond, VA
“Great location - okay for a night or at most 2”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you reserve with the idea that this is a bargain, and you can sleep through some noise, you will probably be satisfied. The rooms themselves have been renovated and are comfortable and the prices are right.

Room Tip: Stay away from the stairways as the slamming doors are extremely loud
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Mentor, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I hate to say I'm just happy we didn't spend our hard earned money on this hotel. My husband travels a lot for work and stays at many Choice Hotels so we used points for this stay at Niagara Falls to celebrate my birthday weekend. We did get a room in the tower and had a partial view of the Falls. Our room was a bit remodeled. I say that sarcastically. The floor was newer but the bathroom ceiling was all scratched up and just filthy looking. They had an extension plug that sat on top of the headboard????? It was for the stained lamps on either side of the bed. The furniture was old, I mean OLD!!!! The TV was a flat screen so a few small points for that. The free breakfast was a joke. We went to Starbucks 100 feet at most down the hill.

I knew before we got here that this was an old hotel but with the perfect location I would think Choice Hotels would put a little $$$$ into this place. It is a shame. I guess I'm spoiled because I usually stay at Hilton Hotels. This doesn't even compare. All I kept telling my husband was "at least it was free". Otherwise I would have been mad about staying here. Next time we will use my points and stay at Embassy Suites or Doubletree.

Like I always say "you get what you pay for". I just hope the others that did pay for their rooms got the rooms for under $75 a night, even on a weekend at the Falls.

Pros: the weather was perfect!!! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Minnesota, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

In a town that is ridiculously over-priced, this seems like a bargain. We had a king room in the tower 6th floor, balcony has view of falls to the side. The street noise quiets down after dark. The best things about this room (601) are the hardwood floors and the size. There is a lot of room here, between the bed and walls, so bring your slippers and enjoy.

We seldom go to a 5 star hotel in an interesting area like this since we are always out and about. This is a good place to sleep, but I could envision more street noise in the lower rooms in the tower but only during the weekends.

Room included fridge, coffee maker, tv, desk. Gave it 4 dots based on value.

Room Tip: Get king in high tower. The motel at the back should be quiet too.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband I and travel to Niagara yearly with a group of friends. Our average age is 55+. This was our first year at this hotel. Rooms were comfortable, clean and well appointed. Breakfast was a very nice bonus and had enough variety to satisfy both days of our weekend stay. Coffee is excellent! The only drawback was on our first night. Our group was in the "motel" section of the hotel with a total of 10 rooms. There were 8 of us having general conversation outside 2 of our rooms at 11pm. The night clerk came over to our group and told us to "break it up." We honestly thought he was joking. He was actually serious, and rather abrupt and rude about it when we asked. What he failed to tell us was that there was a family with 3 young children at the room next to where we were. Had he simply told us that, instead of being rude and curt we would have taken him more seriously and moved our conversation elsewhere. We only found out about the family when we saw them the next day. To put it in perspective, there were also 2 other groups (ball teams, our group is couples) who were also still out and talking. He did not address either of those groups that we observed. It really was just a case of him not handling the situation well. As a hotelier myself, I am always conscious of these issues and would just have appreciated him adjusting his approach based on the make up of our group. Otherwise we enjoyed out stay and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Motel rooms are nice with hardwood flooring. No outside furniture so if you want to sit out, bring...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Celina, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Convenient location, could walk or take a bus to everything we wanted to do. Staff was very friendly & bent over backward to please. Room faced the American Falls, was clean & stocked with plenty of clean towels. Was quiet, but it was during the week & not on a weekend when the partiers are out. Breakfast was included in the price. It was okay, but we stuck with peanut butter & jelly on toast. Free parking & never had a problem finding a space. Would stay again if we ever return to Niagara.

Room Tip: When making reservation ask for a room facing the falls.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Our first trip to Niagara Falls, I'd recommend this hotel!!! Convenient, clean, looks like it was recently renovated, friendly staff, walking distance to the falls. The breakfast dining room was very roomy and clean. Parking available j. A Casino is right next door if you get tired of looking at the falls.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mentor, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

While my wife and I didn't get a renovated room and we got exactly what we expected for the price. The room we stayed in (401) was in need of renovation but was clean. The room staff was very courteous and eager to assist. The lhotel was but a few hundred feet from the Falls and the Friday fireworks could be seen from the walkway across the street. The free breakfast was quite adequate and the pool and spa were a nice addition. One concern is the limited parking so be careful not to lose your space as you may wind up in a paid parking lot across the street.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade? Share your experiences!