“Great Experience at the Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade

Save Saved
You added Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade to your Saves list
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5305 Murray Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2J3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #33 of 138 hotels in Niagara Falls
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Experience at the Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Loved our stay at the Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade!! The room was spacious and comfortable, clean, and nice updated decor. And the view was awesome!!! Had a corner room on the 6th floor that had a huge window on one side with an excellent view of the U.S. falls and the other side had a balcony with 2 chairs facing the casino. The king bed was also sooo comfy!!
Check in/out were both amazingly quick and easy and it was really nice to have a warm breakfast of bacon and eggs included in the morning. With the excellent room, amazing view, free parking and general hassle-free experience, this hotel is most definitely a great deal!!
We'll be back!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post such a wonderful review about our property.
We strive to make sure each and every guest has a great experience at our hotel and that like yourselves say they will return......That is the best part

See you soon......

299 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a package deal that included our room and 2 off-site dinners. The beds were very comfy,the rooms were clean and had all we needed. The view of the American Falls from our room was beautiful. The only minus was the carpet was a bit dirty and worn, but I think they are in the process of replacing them all. The hotel is a very short walk to the falls which is the biggest plus. Yes, there is an uphill climb to get back to the hotel, but I am 43 and in my 7th month of pregnancy, and I made the walk several times.....it's not that bad!! We enjoyed the meals and the indoor pool, too. Would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the taller building have a beautiful view!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for posting a quick review.
It is funny how many people comment on our hill and yes it can be a climb for some but there are benches along the way if guests need to rest a bit.
I want to apologize for the carpeting in your room for being worn and yes we are continuing to upgrade our property each year and carpeting is the carpeting is the one major renovation that we are in process of doing. All our rooms are being switched over to hard wood flooring so I look forward to your next visit when this will be in place.

Oshawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Spent Saturday night here, have stayed in many niagara hotels and for the price was very happy with our choice. Rooms seem to have been redone recently, right across the street from the fallsview casino. Free parking, free wifi, and they offer a free breakfast but we did not eat here since we had other plans. Would stay here again if I need a cheaper hotel across the street from the casino.

Room Tip: Stayed in courtyard room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about our property.
We do offer a great location which is across the street from Fallsview Casino and only a short walk to the falls also.
We are very happy that you will consider choosing us on a return visit to the Niagara area.

Again thank you
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Cascade Inn is the best place to be at Niagara. After doing a research for a hotel to stay in Niagara for my birthday weekend get-away, I found this place which suits us best, everything that I was looking for is at Cascade Inn. I didn't have a big budget for the hotel stay because we figured out we would rather spend the money for the activities at NIagara. I was looking for a place at Fallsview that would have a free parking, free wifi, and a free breakfast with a reasonable price. Anywhere else is so expensive plus it's either you have to pay for the parking, internet or breakfast wasn't included. After reading a lot great reviews, I took the chance to reserve the Jacuzzi Suite. (By the way, don't mind those 2-3 bad reviews from other people not anyone would be easy to please, I've been in customer service for more than 10 years and trust me some people are crazy!) Unfortunately, the jacuzzi was broken BUT instead of getting disappointed when we get there after a long 9-hours drive from Montreal (bad traffic in Toronto) and tell us that the room wasn't available, Donna the manager, gave me a call in advance and offered an even better option. I was so happy seeing our room and it feels good after long hours of drive! We had an amazing stay, great room, great view, very clean and quiet! The hotel is also a great location, right beside the casino/mall, 5 mins away from the falls, near Clifton Hill, right next to Skylon Tower. I LOVE IT! Again, Donna thanks for the great experience! Cheers to you and your team! We would definitely go back and would also recommend this to our friends. We are so excited to go back again with the kids!

Room Tip: We stayed at the tower room 702. Corner room with Falls view and Fireplace and balcony. Views: Skylo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I personally want to Thank you for your kind words about myself and our property.
I'm truly happy you had a wonderful time this past weekend and that I met your expectation.
I apologize for not being able to provide you with a jacuzzi suite in which you booked but delighted that the room I chose for you was perfect.
Our jacuzzi is finally fixed after a few months of dealing with issues regarding it.
My team and I try to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience and when
we are able to do so, it makes our job so much easier.....not to mention, having guests like yourself make it easy too.

Again Thank you and can't wait to see you and your family in the future
Rochester, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights this week. We usually stay at a Choice Hotel because we have had good luck in the past. For the most part the stay was fine. We were on the 6th floor which was good because the sliding glass door to the balcony did not lock. I'm not to fond of the hardwood floors, they looked nice but I prefer carpet. There were long hairs left in the bathtub that should have been taken care of. My husband and I have short hair so I know they weren't ours. We had breakfast at CoCo's each morning which was fine. The only problem we had was getting our voucher for the breakfast. Each morning when we went to the lobby to get the voucher it was already gone. The desk person questioned us like we were trying to get another free breakfast! My suggestion would be to ask for photo ID when picking up the breakfast voucher. Anyone could go the the lobby and give someone else's room number and take their voucher. You could even have someone from another hotel walk in and say they were in a room and get a voucher. We did a lot of walking around so we know what other hotels are in the area. In the future we will check out other hotels before automatically staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our property.
First I would like to apologize if you found hairs in your tub or anywhere in the bathroom. This is unacceptable and if you just let the staff know this would have been rectified immediately instead of waiting to post it on here.
We have been sending our guests to our restaurant next door for years now and have NEVER had a problem with handing them our to our guests and the fact that you get to go have a wonderful FULL breakfast is a treat in the winter and our repeat guests love it. Also someone coming off the street is HIGHLY unlikely and I'm sure my staff gets to know our clients so this would never happen.
Again thank you for your comments .....this is a learning experience for us and we work towards making sure all guests enjoy there stay........

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Its the needle in the haystack!! My Husband and I try to visit once a year and he surprised me last year ,again we stayed here and on the top floor facing the falls in a King Room and it was just wonderful ,totally renovated and Clean!the amazing view and service from the counter people are is always so Welcoming!!
I am coming to visit with my Friend on a Girls weekend ,and staying their again!!
Looking forward to a comfy stay and a friendly face!! Cheers

Room Tip: Room with a view of the falls
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words and I will pass this along to my staff members.
We try to make sure each and every guests has a wonderful experience at our property and continue to work towards this.

Hope to see you in the future

Pickering, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night on the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I had read the reviews and thought it would be servicable but not special. I was wrong. We arrived a bit early and we pleased to find that we would be allowed to check in early. We stayed at another hotel Father's Day weekend in Niagara and it wasn't an option.

Check in was fast and courteous. I'm sorry that I didn't get the gentlemans name at the front desk because he was definitely one of the most helpful people I've dealt with in a long time. We travelled with my Inlaws and had connecting rooms on the second floor of the "motel" part. Our room was clean and inviting. I found the bed very comfortable but my husband thought it a touch lumpy. My Inlaws were pleased with the room and bed as well. Just one small quibble, there wasn't really a bright enough light in the room to read by but we were out most of the time so it was't really an issue.

I had no trouble with the Wifi. I had booked tickets to the Skylon Tower while in the room and called down to the desk to see if I could print them there. They said no problem so I went to the desk. There was a snafu and the tickets weren't sent to my email. The manager asked what was the matter and I told him. You could have knocked me over with a feather when he pulled out passes to the tower! I asked how much so I could pay him and he said they were complimentary.

The next morning we went for the complimentary continental breakfast. we were pleasantly surprised by the selection. As others had mentioned there were a couple of hot items (sauasages, scrambled eggs that day).
Also as others had mentioned the attendants there were right there to refill and answer any questions.

It was a great value. Free parking, reasonable rates and the breakfast was good.

We'd stay there again anytime.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
fallsviewmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post on this site and for the kind words about my staff.
As Manager of the hotel, I hope my staff is making sure all your needs are met. And I'm glad we could be of assistance with your Skylon passes.
We strive to make sure each and every guest has a wonderful experience and so happy we exceeded yours.

Manager of the Quality Hotel Fallsview

Been to Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade? Share your experiences!