“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Christienne Fallsview Spa

Christienne Fallsview Spa
5875 Falls Avenue | Sheraton on the Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3K7, Canada
905-374-4445
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Christienne Fallsview Spa is one of a kind! Located within the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, the spa features exclusive amenities, products, sights and sounds. Christienne is the only Spa in the world to offer treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlooks the majesty of Niagara Falls. The unique experience continues as the spa is home to one of only six hydrotherapy infinity jetted tubs in Canada, is the exclusive home in Niagara to the GUINOT line of skincare products, is also the only Spa in Niagara to feature a custom created aromatherapy scent, custom blended teas, and a specialty refreshment beverage designed specifically to highlight the experience and location. Your journey to serenity starts at Christienne Fallsview Spa
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I had a couples massage as part of her birthday present. The staff was friendly and professional- the atmosphere relaxing and warm. We both thoroughly enjoyed our massages and look forward to returning the next time we visit Niagara Falls.

Visited October 2013
Kimberly W, Manager at Christienne Fallsview Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
David, We are pleased to have been part of your wife's birthday celebration and hope that your entire stay was a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you both again in the future.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
“Beautiful view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The view is outstanding. the place is clean and the help is very friendly. small but nice facilities.

Visited September 2013
Montreal, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“NOT WORTH THE MONEY”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I want to say upfront how nice the staff was. Me and my boyfriend bought a couples package with a facial, massage and time in the over rated infinity tub.
The infinity tub was not even working, they did take the charge off which was great. The sauna wasnt even prepared for us to go into, empty bottles of shampoo and conditioner left in steam room. I would normally let this slide...but we paid over 500 dollars for this day and left feeling very upset.
The massages we not massages, I can have my boyfriend can just rub my back for 30 minutes..
I have been to several wonderful places for massages at half the price they charge.
The facial was relaxing, but I left there with 2 new pimples. They just overlay prouducts.

Its quite a cheap treatment they provide.

I would pass! save your money

Visited August 2013
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
“Gorgeous and Relaxing !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Wonderful experience at the Spa, very relaxing, I took an early morning appointment..had a massage, then showered. The views are stunning in the morning..and quite impressive of the falls. Staff is friendly, it's quite place to unwind..before heading out to the noise kids. Great place to have a spa-treatment with the girls for a night on the town..perhaps during the summer..

Visited April 2013
Kimberly W, Manager at Christienne Fallsview Spa, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Shazea,
We all need a "place to unwind" where we can escape from our daily routines. It is nice to hear that you were able to enjoy our spectacular view and that you had such a nice experience with us. We look forward to connecting with your again soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Relaxing & Beautiful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This spa offers high-quality service, including a unique experience of a hydrotherapy bath with amazing views of Niagara Falls. Their staff was very professional, accommodating & created a great experience. The massage techs were great.

Visited April 2013
Dear Samantha,
Striving for the ultimate spa experience is our goal! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide the level of excellence for you and your guest during your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of our team!