“GOING DOWNHILL?” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Niagara Falls, Canada
“GOING DOWNHILL?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I have frequented this restaurant for almost 2 years - we always enjoyed the quality food and service.The Pad Thai in particular as well as the Lemongrass Soup had always been my favourite. However, the last two times we were there the food quality was very poor. I had to send my Pad Thai back as it was almost inedible. The owner's son explained that they had hired a new cook and he was learning how to cook the dishes. I can understand that. We decided to come back 4 weeks later and try again - I asked the waitress if they still had the new cook and she said that he had been let go. I ordered the Pad Thai again - and once again disappointed. Something has changed there - it was a great Thai place and I recommended it to all my friends - however now I don't think I will be back. Too bad.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“Average experience.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We ate here for lunch August 21 and the only dish that stood out was their Pad Thai; the other three were average to diappointing. The one exceptional thing was their knowledge of ingredients and large gluten-free menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
n.f.
“Cheap and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I got the veggie pad thai for the lunch special (it was about $6.50.) It was a huge portion and delicious flavours. My mom had the mango sticky rice, which was also excellent. Great service. Coming here again for sure.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Always perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

You will not be disappointed dining here, the calamari, panang curry and mango chicken are our favorites. It's always delicious!

“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Refuse to eat here ever again! They can serve horrible food and get away with it because they don't have repeat customers in such a high tourist area. 80 % tourists. Drive to St Catharine's for wonderful Thai experience

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere