“Quick and Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 20 Shopping in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Dip your hand (either by yourself, or holding hands with a loved-one) into wax with the help of one of our talented Wax Artists, to create a sculpted replica of your hand(s)! Let your imagination run wild as you choose to add colour, writing, or glaze! Make your hand more personable by holding something; whether it is a sports ball, magic wand, flower, or pencil, it is all up to you at Ripley’s Wax Zone.
City of Kawartha Lakes
4 attraction reviews
“Quick and Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

We bought this ticket as an add-on with our Ripley's Museum tour. We paid an extra $10 for it and had fun! The wax statues don't really look like the real thing but still neat to walk through. Doesn't take long to go through. After, our daughter made her wax hand and that was really neat!! Interesting and fun!!

Visited November 2014

Massachusetts
“hands down keepsake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

We've been here twice, once when my daughter was 5 and recently when she was 12, so it was fun to have two hand sculptures to compare. Lots of wax color choices and decorations. It is so worth it to spend a few extra bucks for the solid version, so the wax hand won't collapse on itself. We also had the year written on both hands. We saw a man creating a wax hand to hold business cards. A grandmother and granddaughter posed for holding hands, with two different colored waxes. Fun, kitschy keepsake.

Visited August 2014
Stone Mountain, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Weekend trip to the falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Decided to do a last minute trip to the falls since I had never been and my boyfriend talked about it often. Very crowded but lots to do looked up things to do while there and came across this its pretty fun and easy not just for kids and gives you a nice sculpture to take home that you can decorate with names, date of your trip and much more!

Visited June 2014
5 attraction reviews
“Nice to cool off and great photo op”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice and cool air conditioned and we had fun posing with the characters. Great place for a break from the busy streets. The only downfall for me was, i would prefer to see a few more characters for the kids. I could do without the wax models of Sadam, Hitler, Charles Manson and a few other people that have had such a negative impact on our world. Lets keep it positive!

Visited August 2014
Pickering, Canada
“Very cool!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Worth the money! My boyfriend and I got one of us holding hands, and the lady that was helping us politely suggested a way that we could do so without my hand completely disappearing (my hand is substantially smaller than my boyfriends). The final product is awesome, got one red and one black and with the glaze they look fantastic. It was quick and the associate was very friendly. My boyfriend's parent's had their hands done roughly ten years ago (with no glaze) and they're still in perfect condition, so I'm expecting these ones to last a long time. I want more!

Visited July 2014