“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 460 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Brampton, Canada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was seated quickly (had reservations)
Food was great! We both ate from the prix fix menu!
We were seated in the only spot that you could view the brewery that was nice, otherwise it was just a dark room with high dim lighting!
Waitress was a tad slow, but knowledgable.

Will go back to try again for sure

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. Catharines, Canada
“Surprisingly Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Fantastic dining experience.Our server, Michelle, was fantastic, she was a lot of fun - very witty.
Our meal was delicious, we had the $20 prix fix menu and we were very impressed; I work in a five star restaurant and am generally quite picky about meals out, I would definitely return and have recommended to many others. :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great food, Great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is fantastic! The beer is great and the restaurant itself is very cozy. Great date place or to just hang with friends

Visited November 2012
Othis, France
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Although I know others had good experiences here, mine wasn't really good. We were able to reserve a table for two. And when we got there we got a nice table next to the window, where we were able to look out on the street and see the cars and people come by. The place was nice and the ambiance was good. The parking space was full and so was the bar/restaurant.

When I ordered my lamb stake with one of their good(!) beers, I got it about 15 minutes later, which is ok by me, because I always like to have a drink first. But when I started it turned out that my lamb was cold. And not like just not warm, but about freezing cold. (And I have to say I am not a picky guy) I had a hard time calling the waitress, because after she did serve the food she did not look at our table at all anymore. She told me she was very sorry and took my lamb, to change it for another one. When she came back after more or less 10 minutes and my girlfriend almost finished her food by that time, I got a hot lamb, but at a lot of places it was black burned...

What I hoped to be a nice night going out to have dinner together turned out to be a solely dining.
Unfortunately we did not get any discount on the beers or so, when we left. That would have been nice and a good way of acting.

Still I think this was a one time occurrence. My gf liked her food, I liked the beers and the ambiance was nice.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Patchogue, New York
“very enjoyable place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great food and beer. They make their own beer. Reasonably priced. This place was recommended by our motel and we were not disappointed. The waiter was awesome. We ordered from the price fixe menu, 4 course dinner and everything was delicious.

Visited December 2012