Executive Suite in the New Niagara Falls Canada

Suite 1.  Living Room has Wing Back Chairs and Pullout Sofa Bed
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
Suite 1. Breakfast Bar/Kitchen a Touch of  Modern Flare with Kitchen Back Splash and Ceramic Floors.
Suite 1. Open Concept  Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swival Matching Counter Top Stools.
Niagara Falls
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

sunflwr54...
New York City, New York
“Decent accomodations in Niagara Falls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

From the start I want to make sure everyone knows that yes, just like all the other reviews say the owner/manager is extremely nice and takes time to welcome people into the suites. The location is also a plus. It is far enough from the "vegas-like" business and super close to the falls. There is not much to the town itself and unless you are staying in the casino area, most of the hotels/motels near by are very basic and therefore it was nice to stay in these suites. The AC worked great, the TV was huge, the beds were comfortable, the place had standard necessities in the kitchen and a small, clean bathroom.
While overall the place seemed clean, I had one big problem with the floors. We stayed with 2 young kids who are always all over the floors playing, running, crawling, etc. but after walking around for a few minutes in my socks, I was socked at how nasty they got. I do get the fact that there is a lot of traffic in these suites--like the hotels. But still, the rug in the kitchen and both--kitchen and hardwood floors felt almost sticky from the dirt. If i walked barefoot, I had to wash my feet before putting on socks/getting in bed. I also was disappointed that due to this I could not let my little one play on the floor.

One more comment overall--the place was nice and comfortable but did not compare even closely to the updated apartment we had prior to here in Toronto for the same money... The place is kept up but dated. But I guess that for the area--that's pretty much the average unless you want to pay a lot more. I did research before booking. So I do thank Valerie for having us over but I would strongly encourage her to request that her cleaning staff really CLEANS those floors and honestly--just get rid of that scary looking rug in the kitchen. I would not mind staying here again but most likely without my children.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 3 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: dirty floors
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sep 11, 2013
Thank you Slava for your review and I do appreciate your comments and opinions regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I'm very pleased you liked our convenient location, just far enough away from the busy tourist areas yet close enough to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls. I'm glad to hear that you liked the large flat screen TV for evening entertainment and the that kitchen had all your basic kitchen necessities that you would require. Also I'm happy to hear that you found the Air Conditioning great, as well as the beds were comfortable to sleep in. I do appreciate your comments regarding the floors, and that you felt that our cleaning staff could of done a better job in cleaning them, however I will explain and apologise to you regarding the condition of the floors. My cleaning staff cleaned the suite two days prior to your arrival August 28th., 2013. When you arrived at building where the Executive Suites are located you must have seen at the front and side of the main floor, the windows were all covered up with paper. The reason for that was there was a Laundromat business on the main floor for over 25 years, however the Owner/Tenant of the business lease was ending at the end of August and they were moving out. The day you arrived they had just finished moving all the washers, dryers and their Laundromat Fixtures. Unfortunately I was not allowed to get the keys to the premises until August 31st., and on that day when I entered the premises I found it practically gutted. It was dirty and dust was flying everywhere because the Tenant had removed all the venting pipes and duct work that were attached from building to the dryers. A lot of the dust was in the air and some of it was travelling up which must of went on to our floors of the Executive Suites. Again I apologise for this, and any inconvenience that you and your family may have had regarding the condition of floors, therefore we would like give you and your family, or your relatives one free nights stay on us at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls. We do appreciate your business and definitely look forward to seeing you again, should you and your family once again travel to Niagara Falls, and book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive suites. Thanks again for booking your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites in Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada.
Valerie
mandm613
Baltimore, Maryland
“Went out of her way to accommodate all of our needs! She really cared and made us feel at home...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

From the moment we arrived, Valerie was there to welcome us with a smile and her warmth was felt. She showed us the apartment and went into detail to make sure we would feel comfortable no matter what. What can I say? The stay was amazing! The beds were super comfy and I slept like a baby. The kitchen is fully stocked with whatever you would need. I appreciate Valerie's thoughtfulness and care to take care of us. My friend and I would come back in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Valerie for making our stay in Niagara so enjoyable and relaxing!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 24, 2013
Thank you very much Miriam and Mirel for your wonderful complements and it was my pleasure to assure that you both have a happy and enjoyable stay as well as a great vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario. It was nice to here that you both had a relaxing and comfortable stay at the Executive Suite and that you liked our fully stocked kitchen as well as our comfy beds that you were able to relax and have a good holiday. I will definitely look forward to your return visit when vacationing again in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, and book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Warmest Regards to the both of you.
Valerie
Mustang_R...
New York City, New York
“Excellent accomodations to stay in Niagara Falls, Canada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

When you arrive at this place, you will be greeted by high energy and terrific host Valerie Budzinski who also manages the property. She will give you a very detail walk of the apartment and provide helpful tips that will make you stay in the Niagara Falls area pleasant.

My family and I were very happy with the apartment and the accommodations, what you see in the pictures is what you will get a very: "Tastefully Decorated apartment with a Touch of Modern Flare" as Valerie states in her description of the property. In addition, you will get that feeling of being home when you are away from home. The apartment is located 5 minutes away from Niagara Falls by car which makes it very easy to get to and from.

5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Having all the facilities like home
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am happy and pleased that you and your family had an enjoyable stay and were happy with the accommodations with all its amenities that it made you feel being at home when you are away from home. I'm glad you liked our handy convenient location just 5 minutes by car to the Falls and the other main attractions. I Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and I definitely look forward to your return visit when you once again book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
ABMrsJD
Alberta
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Found this place to be very clean and comfortable in a good location and stocked with everything we could need. The beds were the most comfortable of any place I have ever stayed! Separate air conditioning units in each room worked very well for our party, as we all had our preferences. We had cable, Internet, off street parking, and a laundromat below us (handy). Valerie was wonderful to deal with and showed us around the place upon arrival, explaining everything. We enjoyed our stay in Niagara and would definitely stay here again!

5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location and comfortable beds
Liked least: Hauling luggage up the stairs
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 6, 2013
Thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am so happy and pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves in Niagara Falls and liked our handy location. I am also very glad that your stay at our Executive Suite was clean, comfortable and stocked with all the essential amenities including comfortable beds and air conditioning for a good night sleep, especially since every one had a long trip to Ontario from Alberta. Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls. I will look forward for your return stay should you, your family, or other family and friends want to vacation in Niagara Falls and book your stay once again at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thank you, Valerie.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Jun 10, 2013
Hello Simone and thank you for your great review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I’m happy to hear that you, your family all enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls, liked our handy location and were comfortable with the suite that it felt like home to you.

I greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to others who may want accommodations in Niagara Falls, Ontario. If you or other family members may want a vacation once again in Niagara Falls, I am definitely looking forward to your return visit when you book your stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Thank you, Valerie.
lynn
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
Sep 8, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am happy and pleased that you and your friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities that it made you feel like your home away from home. I'm so glad you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. I thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and I greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. I will look forward to your return stay when you once again book your stay at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Cat
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for your excellent review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are so happy and pleased that you and your girl friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities and comfortable beds that made you feel at home. I am also glad to hear that you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. We thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and we greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. We look forward to your return stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thanks again,Valerie and Peter.
Check in
Listed since : Oct 2010
Response Rate: 80 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 7 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing