“Horrible.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure

You added Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure to your Saves list
Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7737 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 1H3, Canada   |
Ranked #96 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Horrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I made my reservation through booking.com and upon checking in the concierge didn't even offer to provide me with any change for my transaction. I asked him for it and he gave it to me with attitude.
There is a section of the hallway located by the indoor swimming pool that reeks of dog pee.
The room was "ok at best". We come to niagara every weekend but my friend found a dead ear-wig on her pillow during her last stay so she refused to come back with me this time around. The concierge found out where I worked and showed up there when I was there, trying to act like it was ok. Did I mention that I'm a stripper? It was super creepy and unprofessional. I felt like I was being stalked. I hope there were no cameras in the bathroom. I was also overcharged by the hotel because they billed me as a "no show", even though I stayed for two nights. There is also a parking fee which is total B-S because they don't even check for parking validations. They also do a minimalistic job of prowling their parking lot (my car had gotten stuck in the lot during the snow storm and I complained about that to seemingly deaf ears). Upon checkout, I was refused any sort of refund or compensation for my parking charges even though I was verbally promised by the concierge that this would happen as he typed reference notes on his computer. The reference notes were nowhere to be found upon checkout. He was FAKE TYPING notes for my complaints. This isn't a place for families or corporate business types. More of a passable dive for riff-raff and cheapskates. I've had much better stays at Falls Manor or Blue Moon.

• Stayed February 2014
devanshu n, Manager at Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
I had made and submitted a response for this review which I think by mistake has gone for the one marked "Lundys Lane". Please correct and please post that response here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I had stayed that at this hotel years ago and was pleased with the hotel and the staff at that time and that is why I decided to return this time. I found the staff was absolutely excellent this time as well, but the hotel itself was run down, there was quite an odour in the hallway leading to our room and the pool and hot tub area was in a state of disrepair and needs a major cleaning. I feel if there were updates to this property and a more stringent cleaning schedule in the common areas this could return to a hotel many people would enjoy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Wallacetown
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

we have stayed at this hotel many times and up until this visit always recommended it to friends and others who were looking for a decent place to stay. the hotel is run down in disrepair, dirty had insect problems, the staff was great but they couldnt make up for the hotel. water taps squealed, sinks were stained as was toilet ,shower wasnt very clean. probrably our last stay ,but we did tell manager on duty we would check it out for 1 last chance

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure

Address: 7737 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 1H3, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #96 of 137 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure Hotel Niagara Falls
Travel Lodge Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls Travel Lodge
Niagara Falls Travelodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.